Whitelist Server Midcraft Reborn|DW20 1.0.3 for MC 1.7.10|Whitelisted| Fresh Restart

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DeltaOperations

Jul 29, 2019
    • What is your IGN: DeltaOperations
    • Skype (mandatory): login4skypexdd
    • Country/Time Zone: UTC +3 Moscow
    • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: I have once built a base that did not look like a giant wooden box xD I may get better at this :D
    • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: I am familiar with most mods on the pack and am willing to improve my skills in using them :3
    • How often will you play: it largely depends on how fun will it be for me to play. If I get involved, I can play for dozen of hours a day ^^
    • What can you contribute to the server: I know a bit of ComputerCraft coding, I tend to be generally friendly and helping(unless someone will piss me off >:C ), I can talk philosophically about anything. Actually I like to talk :D
    • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: the moment when you finally decide how exactly you want your new project to look and you have all the needed resources for completing it :D

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: BasicallyGamers
  • Skype (mandatory): FijianMamba
  • Country/Time Zone: Canada, Eastern Time Zone
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Oh man, its so hard to decide what my greatest achievement would be in the amazing game of minecraft. There are so many things that can be done that everything seems so amazing to me. I guess my best was a few years back in the earlier days of FTB I had made this entirely automated factory. It was a pretty cool accomplishment that I would love to do again!
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: Like I said above, I have played for a few years so I think it was when the Beta Pack or something like that was released. I have been playing modded before that when Tekkit was the huge thing and honestly was the pack that made me purchase the game. It was thats to the Yogscast and Etho as to why I bought it and it was Yogscast Tekkit series that got me really into it
  • How often will you play: I try to play as often as possible so there is no guarantee as to how many hours I will play a day or week. I am currently in the first year of University so I am just still trying to get adjusted. If I had to give the amount of hours, I would say around 10 a week at least
  • What can you contribute to the server: I can contribute a good personality that gets along with most others and a thorough knowledge of Minecraft and of mods.
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: My favourite part of Minecraft is the endless possibilities!

djcosmic2

Jul 29, 2019
This is no longer a dw20 server, therefore we will no longer be recruiting on here. Mods please close

Pgnshadow

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: DemonicShadow89
Skype (mandatory)DemonicShadow89
Country/Time Zone:USA Eastern
is your greatest achievement in Minecraft:Building with my Friends building epic builds that to weeks to build
What is your experience with modded Minecraft:4 yrs and counting with Direwolf,monster and Ultimate
how often will you play:10 hours a day

What can you contribute to the server:My experience with Running servers and having my own server also help out new players to the mod pack

What is your favorite part of Minecraft:To its legos and to be able to build epic builds that you come up with in your mind

Striiter

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: Striiter
  • Skype (mandatory): striitermansen
  • Country/Time Zone: GTM+1 Denmark
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: I'd have to say my alpha world (long gone now lol)
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: I started picking up an interest in FTB back when Minecrack pack came out 1.4.7, moved on to ultimate and have had an interest since. Looking for new challanges.
  • How often will you play: Quite often.
  • What can you contribute to the server: Alot, but im mostly a tech-guy. I personally make sure that what i make lags the server the least.
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: Playing with my friend Zhenophar, which i'd love to have whitelisted as well (i told him to make an application here as well)

pappamix

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: pappamix
  • Skype (mandatory): mikosmix
  • Country/Time Zone: CET
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: That would be in vanilla, a replica of the Cathedral i Lund, Sweden (where I live :))
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: played quite alot Techworld/DW20 on both bigger and smaller servers.
  • How often will you play: well, inspiration comes and goes but at the moment I've got quite alot of it
  • What can you contribute to the server: positivsm I hope. :) i've been among staff on two vanilla servers, but prefer to focus on playing
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: i like the Tech-part of FTB, energy production, automated mining etc.
Are BC quarries allowed on the server?