Whitelist Server Midcraft Reborn|DW20 1.0.3 for MC 1.7.10|Whitelisted| Fresh Restart

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

zanskrila

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN:zanskrila
  • Skype (mandatory): a_guy93
  • Country/Time Zone: Slovenia GMT+1
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Surviving the first night!
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: Played monster, unleashed, dw20 and some of the quest maps
  • How often will you play: Daily
  • What can you contribute to the server: I'm up for some team play, helping people out and more often requesting help.
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: Mining and crafting

Kandivia

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: kandivia
http://fishbans.com/u/kandivia
Skype (mandatory):
silvestreromo
Country/Time Zone:
Pacific Standard Time (-08:00)
What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft:
There's been several builds that I would be proud of, though one that pops out in particular right now is a redpower 2 tunnel bore that both lays stone bricks for the walls and two lines of track that I used for a underground railcraft tunnel back in 1.4.7
What is your experience with modded Minecraft:
Having started with minecraft(vanilla) as far back as 1.4 beta, I've been around the modding scene for nearly it's full life. I remember seeing buildcraft for the first time and slowly seeing other great mods pop up over time. Modpacks were also a big thing, especially once FTB launched. No longer was installing mods as much as a hassle and allowed modded multiplayer servers to better exist. As such, I've been able to play around with most popular mods out there. My favorite mods that I have experience with would probably be Railcraft, Thaumcraft and Botania.
How often will you play:
Quite often as much as both ObviouslyN00b & Autista_SvK are as I am joining them here.
What can you contribute to the server:
Being versed in the knowledge of many mods and ran a small personal server(for a short duration and small number of friends), I can help apply my knowledge to problems people might be having.
What is your favorite part of Minecraft: Being creative and sharing the fun on multiplayer. It'd be a shame to build something extraordinary and be stuck on a singleplayer world for no one to view.

Reactions: MasterFSK

PotatoSpork

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: PotatoSpork
http://fishbans.com/u/potatospork
Banned on c.nerd.nu in 2011, i'd understand if you won't accept me into your server
  • Skype (mandatory): timmehtehmonstah
  • Country/Time Zone: AEST, New South Wales; Australia GMT+10:00
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Finished a large-scaled collaboration build of what we thought would be a Utopian-society, the city ending to be roughly 1000x1500
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: I've played FTB for quite awhile, on-and-off, starting off somewhere at the DW20 1.5 modpack. I mostly play with industrial-type machinery and automation of goods/energy sources but add in the touch of aesthetics to builds.
  • How often will you play: Pretty much everyday whenever I can since i'm 14 with no responsibility :p
  • What can you contribute to the server: I could be that +1 player during the "off-times" of the server when no one else is playing, and a pretty cool looking base I have in mind already
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: The ability to shape anything that comes to mind although we're limited to cuboids,but with additional colours and texturised blocks and now chiseled blocks.

Matterbound

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: Matterbound
  • Skype (mandatory): I'm all for communication between players, but I don't feel comfortable posting my Skype name publicly. If I'm accepted, I'll gladly PM you (and anyone else on the server) my Skype name.
  • Country/Time Zone: Eastern USA
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: My greatest achievement in Minecraft isn't a physical thing built in the game. Although I have made lots of cool things over the years of playing Minecraft, the friendships are what stand out to me. Minecraft is such a perfect setting for people to get to know each other and just have fun.
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: I've played modded Minecraft for years. I started with vanilla during in-dev, and started playing with mods during the first "Technic Pack" phase. I've played loads of this game, yet it still keeps me coming back for more.
  • How often will you play: I play lots of different games on top of being a full time student. I can't play for 12 hours every day like some people, but I can assure you that Minecraft takes up a large amount of my free time. I'm currently on break so my schedule is much more open, but once school resumes, I will most often be playing late at night.
  • What can you contribute to the server: I'm currently wanting to start up a huge Aperture Science-esque base. I'd love to make a huge facility with a lobby type thing for visitors. It's important to keep up appearances! Behind the scenes in the "lab" area, I'm visualizing a sprawling complex of chambers, rooms, tunnels, etc. complete with pretty much everything from every mod. Aesthetics are going to be key here.
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: Like I said above, my favorite part of Minecraft is the communication between players. It's surprisingly rewarding to build up these friendships with complete strangers over the internet! ;p

Bredyapper0

Jul 29, 2019
Server Name: Midcraft Reborn - Eden

Server Locale: Hosted in UK on 100 Megabit Internet, 24/7

ServerIP: Sent after application acceptance

Modpack: DireWolf20 Version 1.0.2 for Minecraft Version 1.7.10

Voice Communication: Skype / Raid Call / Teamspeak

Description:

We are a fun, mature server. We are a small server looking for new members. The idea is simple, play and enjoy. Good attitudes are a must, and a mature attitude..Since the server is 24/7 we are open to people all over the world! Fresh map restart on Dec. 12th

The Rules:

• No hacking or duping of any shape or form!
    • No 1x1 towers anywhere, build tastefully.
    • Repair creeper holes, and if you blow up someones stuff repair it.
    • Pranks are okay but perform them in good spirit, keep in mind the person being pranked has to clean it up!
    • No griefing. There is a fine line between pranking and griefing. Lava and TNT are not pranks and will be treated as griefing.
    • We are all here to have fun, so enjoy yourself! If you have a problem with another player on a personal level try to be the bigger person and look the other way.
    • ANYTHING ELSE CLAUSE - These rules may be appended at anytime.
Server Specifications

• AMD FX-8320 8-Core Processoer (Running @ 4.7ghz)
    • 16 GB DDR3
    • 160mbit Internet ( real time 19mb/s download // 4.8mb/s upload)
    • 2tb x4 Harddrives
    • 240gb x2 SSD’s
Application:

Finally! the part you've all been waiting for, remember to try your best there are no second chances. If we like your application i will add you on skype and we will speak further (on mic).

• What is your IGN:
    • Country/Time Zone:
    • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft:
    • What is your experience with modded Minecraft:
    • How often will you play:
    • What can you contribute to the server:
    • What is your favorite part of Minecraft:
Disabled Items/Mods: NONE

• What is your IGN:BredYapper0
    • Skype (mandatory): zackypurple
    • Country/Time Zone :England GMT+0
    • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Building a fully working quarry with ender storage
    • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: A lot of experience
    • How often will you play: A few hours a day
    • What can you contribute to the server: Building, layout design and resource gatherer
    • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: Mining

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019

• What is your IGN: Nefroz
    • Skype (mandatory) pwnology101
    • Country/Time Zone: Central (USA)
    • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Playing through most of Agrarian Skies
    • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: Started on a Tekkit server with some friends, and began my forray into modded minecraft. I've since spent most of my time on UHC or Modded servers or Modded SSP.
    • How often will you play: Frequently
    • What can you contribute to the server: A good attitude, Fair knowledge of Mods in general
    • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: The mods baby, and the community

Mick johnson

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: MrWarlock
  • Skype (mandatory): mrwarlock71
  • Country/Time Zone: GMT
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Not sure what I would call my greatest achievement, the most fun build I had was 4 massive tree-houses fully automated with steve's-carts and buildcraft.
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: Been playing some kind of modded minecraft for a few years now.
  • How often will you play: Everyday.
  • What can you contribute to the server: I have a wide knowledge of most mods, I like to help others build crazy impossible things.
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: Learning new ways of doing things and expanding my knowledge of the updated mods, through working with others or just by pure luck and/or research.

jf428

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: jf428
  • Skype (mandatory): the_amgry428
  • Country/Time Zone: Canada / UTC-5
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Played Minecraft since the week the alpha was realeased
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: I've started with the FTB Beta Pack 1.4.7 and since then I started to play moded minecraft regulary
  • How often will you play: I can play Monday/Thursday and weeked 1/2
  • What can you contribute to the server:I like to automate public farms, to use my knowledge to help people and to learn new things !
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: Servers ! My first world on minecraft became a server with my brother quite quickly !
  • Fun fact : I know how to talk french :)

imaqtie

Jul 29, 2019

• What is your IGN: Imaqtie
  • Skype (mandatory): Not sharing it on here.
  • Country/Time Zone: The Netherlands GMT +1
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Purchasing the game.
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: Well I played abit of 1.6.4 direwolf 20 but besides that I am not that experienced with it.
  • How often will you play: Pretty often esspecially since it is holiday right now. And normally atleast 2 hours a day.
  • What can you contribute to the server: I dunno what the server is like right now but I am certain I can contribute in terms of buildings. But I hope I will make a fine addition to the team since I am a nice and relaxed person.
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: The building aspect.:)

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: ghellerman
  • Skype (mandatory): I'd rather not say publicly, if you'd like it send me a PM or something and I'd be happy to oblige.
  • Country/Time Zone: currently Latvia (UTC +2), normally Canada (UTC -5)
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Probably the first time I set up a fully automated BC quarry system way back in 1.2. I was just getting into minecraft (and mods) and it was a huge deal for me at the time, even though looking back I probably could have done it much better.
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: Been playing modded MC on and off since around 1.2.5. Have pretty good knowledge of most mods.
  • How often will you play: Haven't been playing much recently since the friend I've been playing with stopped, probably would log on every day or two for a couple hours. Really depends on how busy I am that day.
  • What can you contribute to the server: Pretty good knowledge of most mods, a helpful personality and I try to be as inclusive as possible. I'm also familliar with some of the more technical aspects of minecraft (little bit of java, some server admin stuff) if you find that useful.
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: Definitely being part of a community, as I find it nearly impossible to play alone. My favourite part of the game itself would have to be playing around with mods and finding interesting ways to solve problems and make things work together.

http://fishbans.com/u/ghellerman proof I'm not (that bad) of a person. :)

Mtshaw113

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: Mtshaw113
  • Skype (mandatory): Mtshaw113
  • Country/Time Zone: EST
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: I built this amazing sorting system once. But that was in 1.2.5 and thats long gone :p
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: I havent messed around with DW 1.7 pack much, but I have played every other of his packs, and some other FTB packs.
  • How often will you play: I would try a couple hours everyday probably, but school may interfere with that
  • What can you contribute to the server: Im a nice guy, so Im fun to play with. I also know quite a bit of the mods, and would like to contribute anyway I can
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: The fact that I can build incredible things, and people can collaborate on ideas to make it better(Basically, Multiplayer and Mods)

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: danriduk
  • Skype (mandatory): danriduk
  • Country/Time Zone: England
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: falling down my quarry and managing to land in a 1x1 water block at the very bottom
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: been playing since 1.2.5 with all mods, mainly focus on the magic ones.
  • How often will you play: daily
  • What can you contribute to the server: I dont make ugly bases or ones that are underground, i am helpful and actively talk to people
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: SMP just getting a sense of community, but thaumcraft is my favourite mod !

Zumy

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: bogdano52
  • Skype (mandatory): adrumzq
  • Country/Time Zone: Romania/UTC+2
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft:killing the ender dragon with wooden swords
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: Been playing modded ftb since 1.4.7 Ultimate
  • How often will you play: daily
  • What can you contribute to the server: Complicated builds that offer community resources :)
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: Since SMP was aded i cant play SP,SMP way 2 fun:)
  • -was banned 2-3 years ago on beastmc server isnt up anymore,i`ll understand if you wount accept me,but i have~= 1.6 years active on frostis without griefing or doing stupid stuff

djcosmic2

Jul 29, 2019
So, I have been really busy lately - and have just read ALL of the new apps. When the other mod gets on tonight, we will go through them and send skype messages out.

Reactions: danriduk

Vikingbeard

Jul 29, 2019
I am posting a double application since we will not be joining unless both are approved. I hope this is fine and look forward to your reply :)
  • What is your IGN: Vikingbeard and Ritualz (Brothers)
  • Skype (mandatory): adrianhjelvik and xritualzx
  • Country/Time Zone: Norway
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Vikingbeard: Winning "Best Town Award" on a server called Duncsweb (3 years ago). A huge team effort was put into completing several huge projects in only a few weeks. Ritualz: Constructing serveral towns, huge and marvelous both in single-player and on servers.
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: Vikingbeard: Been playing modded Minecraft for years. Tekkit, Bukkit, FTB etc. Both singleplayer and multiplayer. Ritualz: Master of mods. Played tons of them and is the reason why we are looking for a FTB DW20 server at the moment
  • How often will you play: Varies, but usually 2-4+ hours per day and more during weekends. Vikingbeard travels through work so can't be online 7 days a week every week.
  • What can you contribute to the server: We are both Minecraft Architects (Ritualz is trained to be one real-life as well). Lots of experience from building cities and mega-projects. Both been playing since Alpha and have tried most mods. Vikingbeard still has some mods to learn as he spends most his time building, but will get help from Ritualz who is an expert. Ritualz also likes building Power-plants and complex technical solutions and programming different little gadgets. We have played together earlier, but never on a DW20 server. We have an idea for a city/project we would like to build and hope your server can be home to it. Our 3rd brother (last one, lol) might join soon as well. He is less architect and more into the tinkering and tech part that the game offers.
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: Vikingbeard: Architectural Wonders and building theme-based cities. Ritualz: Similar, but also enjoys tinkering with engines and tech.

Last edited:

Lazerbw

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: Lazerbw
  • Skype (mandatory): lazerbw
  • Country/Time Zone: UK
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Probably fully completing maps like super hardcore on normal minecraft or maps like agrarian skies and crash landing on modded, I've also made a fully functioning factory system with a fusion reactor on gregtech and made a bee farm with every type of bee with all the bee mods installed.
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: As shown the question above i have a large amount of experience with modded minecraft, and although there still are mods i may not have even touched i still know how most mods work.
  • How often will you play: Depends on how good the community is on the server but if the server is active i can see myself playing whenever i have free time.
  • What can you contribute to the server: Anything i can i guess, i have a decent knowledge of FTB mod packs in general so can help anyone on the server if they are unsure of what certain mods actually do, i can also just help in general if someone needs help with a build, the whole point of joining a server is the community and helping that community grow is always going to be important.
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: Right now would be exploring what you can do with the mod packs, i have a decent amount of experience with all the current mod packs but there are still parts of the packs i haven't really touched and would like to experience for myself, playing solo is never really fun so when my minecraft addiction peaks i try to find a good community to join so i can get the most out of playing.

OneElkCrew

Jul 29, 2019

• What is your IGN: HipisLTU
    • Skype (mandatory): mulkis01
    • Country/Time Zone: EET -- GMT +2
    • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Fully automated home. From crafting to potions, everything is on a click of a button.
    • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: A while back, I knew almost all about the mods that were included. I was on the stream when Slowpoke announced FTB and was lucky enough to get it, because the website crashed a few minutes after. Going even farther to Technic launcher, to modded Minecraft 1.2.4; 1.2.5 era. When EE was, now old, but gold, I was playing for months. Going through random servers, making friends.
    • How often will you play: On workday evenings.
    • What can you contribute to the server: Fun! Seriously, I'm not serious like that. I tend to cheer people who are sad. And be uplifting in general. Correct grammar everywhere. You can possibly find irony in this post, but I try.
    • What is your favourite* part of Minecraft: Minecraft, i.e. heavily modded, can teach to think more logically. I love to improve anything to be more efficient or nicer in and outside games.

Rok215

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: Rok215
  • Skype (mandatory): galinrok1
  • Country/Time Zone: Slovenia UTC +1
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: Building perfect 9x9 :)
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: Basic knowlage of mods
  • How often will you play: Probably every day for a few hours
  • What can you contribute to the server: I can build 9x9 hahah, probably not much since i am new to MP but will do my best
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: Finding my first diamond

Kupperu

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: vapouriser56
  • Skype (mandatory): ken.minecraft99
  • Country/Time Zone: GMT+1(England, London)
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: The completion of a massive building that is now a storage building :http://imgur.com/a/TADJY The imgur isn't updated with the finished building.
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: I've played ftb monster and many other modpacks. In my opinion, i know a wide variety of mods and understand them.
  • How often will you play: I can play on weekends mainly, and during the holidays. However, for the next 5 months, i can only play 1 hour a day because i need to revise for my exams. When my exam is done i can play around 2-3 hours a day, and on weekends it can be 5 hours a day.
  • What can you contribute to the server: I like building massive multiblock structures, and if i build on the surface i can
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: My favorite part of minecraft is building structures that i can be proud of :D

ReyRey2k8

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your IGN: ReyRey2k8
  • Skype (mandatory): I'll pm you, have to reinstall skype
  • Country/Time Zone: EST -5
  • What is your greatest achievement in Minecraft: 6axsis spaceship using red power 2, controlled by RP2 comp.
  • What is your experience with modded Minecraft: since 1.0
  • How often will you play: varies, few hours every day if I can find a decent server
  • What can you contribute to the server: Knowledge with building even my outcomes aren't that good
  • What is your favorite part of Minecraft: playing with friends
**Will this server be upgraded to 1.0.3 since 1.02 has problems.