MFR Steam Turbines dont output energy

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Douxo

Jul 29, 2019
MFR Steam turbines will not output their energy, at least not into Leadstone energy conduit.
Modpack - Tech world 2
Do i need to use higher level piping? or something else?
P.S. There is no fault in my setup, even when the Leadstone energy cell is connected directly to the MFR Steam Turbine, on ANY side, top bottom, left right etc, it does not intake power.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
While TE conduit will push energy into just about anything, in 1.6.4 they will only accept RF. I don't use MFR for power gen so I don't know what type of power they produce. You can try the energy node & pipes from extra utilities.

Douxo

Jul 29, 2019
MFR Steam produced both MJ and RF, but the conduit won't take the RF out. We also tried Kinesis piping, and it failed to remove the MJ too. We restarted our server, and still nothing.
There seems be an issue with Steam Turbine power extraction in general.

Douxo

Jul 29, 2019
I think we'll just use a different power source ^^ Thanks for the help anyway

Otakinator

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, what version of Tech World 2 is this?
Did the turbine stop functioning after an update?

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
I saw a streamer trying to use those things and he indicated they worked with Ender IO conduit, but on stream he broke them and moved them to a room for them and the Ender IO conduit wouldn't connect any more to it. It seemed to be some kind of visual bug since he was noticing the RF power getting pulled out somehow it just didn't show the interface. Basically, I bet there was an update and it broke those things somewhat. As to what pack that streamer was playing ... can't say, it was a private pack they hadn't gotten all the permissions for yet.