MFR - Planter not working

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
L

Lucchito

Heyoo dear Minecraftians!

I recently took up FTB infinity evolved (Version 2.5.0) once again and wanted to start a Tree farm with the usual MineFactory Reloaded Planter + Harvester + Sludge Boiler.

The Thing is, my Planter doesn't seem to work. (Sludge Boiler and Harvester doing fine)

I watched tutorial Videos on this topic and browsed through various Threads on this forum already, but all threads I found were outdated.

The two Screenshots that I've attached are in creative mode, just to test some possible solutions but none of what I've tried seemed to work. In creative mode I use Leadstone Fluxduct to power it, on my server I use the Energy Conduits - both transfer power but it doesn't make a difference.

Thanks in advance for any help!

MFR-Planter1.jpg
MFR-Planter2.jpg

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Trade one of those trees out for the oak saplings and try that. It might be unable to plant the thing you've asked it to plant.

L

Lucchito

Thanks for the advice! :)
Tested around somewhat more in creative mode and it does look like that the harvester doesn't really want to plant some of the 'Natura' and 'Biomes 'o plenty' saplings.

Well, have to go back to doing it manually then for tigerwood and willow saplings.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Thaumcraft golems can plant them, because they don't care what kind of block they're planting. A forestry Multifarm may also work.