MFR + Planter issue

Tael

Jul 29, 2019
So I have a setup of one 9x9 farm and I didn't want the planter to keep planting the same seeds so I decided to have 2 chests, one for the Harvester (which gives the seeds back to the chest no problem) and one to the planter which won't take seeds from Itemducts no matter what I do, I have it set up so it should work, so idk what the problem is. Any help would be appreciated.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Is there room in the planter inventory, and are the itemducts/servos set up correctly? Try setting up an intermediate chest in the itemduct chain near the planter itself and see if the desired seeds get sent to the chest, and then on to the planter. That should help you be able to debug your setup somewhat.

Tael

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks I'll give that a shot, right now I just have the harvester chest and planter chest 1 block apart, because I wanted to put my seed of choice in the planter chest and then have the essence and seeds go to my harvester chest which works fine. I'll try what you suggested though, thanks :)

Can the itemduct go into any side of the planter? And should it need a Servo?

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
I believe itemducts can connect to any side. Servo should only be necessary if you want to filter what goes into the planter, or to automagically pull items out of the chest.