Open MFR Planter cannot plant Magical Crops on MFR Fertile Soil

A

Auride

Summary of the problem MFR Planter cannot plant Magical Crops on MFR Fertile Soil

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? It seems that the MFR Planter cannot plant Magical Crops seeds onto MFR Fertile Soil blocks. This problem also applies to Industrial Hemp, though no other crops (that I am aware of) seem to be affected.

Magical Crops seeds CAN be planted on Fertile Soil, the MFR Planter CAN plant Magical Crops seeds onto regular dirt/farmland, and the Planter CAN plant other kinds of seeds (Vanilla, Witchery, Harvestcraft) onto Fertile Soil. Only the specific case of a Planter trying to plant Magical Crops seeds onto Fertile Soil seems to fail.

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes, in the sense that the planting never happens, even after restarting the client.

Known Fix Just use regular farmland

P

Plasmo321

Im having this same issue except im using a farming station from EnderIO which still wont plant. Im trying to make an infinite yellorium farm for my big reactor so im planting yellorite seeds but the farming station wont plant them on Fertile Soil (MFR). Could this be a thing in the config that we arent seeing?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Im having this same issue except im using a farming station from EnderIO which still wont plant. Im trying to make an infinite yellorium farm for my big reactor so im planting yellorite seeds but the farming station wont plant them on Fertile Soil (MFR). Could this be a thing in the config that we arent seeing?

Use regular soil with the farming station and it will work.