Closed MFR Fruit Picker doesn't pick Cinnamon

S

Sorbe

Summary of the problem MFR Fruit Picker doesn't pick Cinnamon

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? The MFR Fruit Picker recognizes all of the other Pam's Sapling "Fruit" Trees except for Cinnamon. It never picks that one type of tree.

Mod & Version Mod Integration Issue

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes 100%

Known Fix Add this tree type [Cinnamon Wood(1615:x)] to the list of "fruit trees" processed by the Fruit Picker using Minetweaker scripting?

S

Sorbe

Also, similarly, Pam's Maple Trees should produce "Maple Syrup" and Pam's Paperbark Trees should produce "Paper" as well.

S

Sorbe

(My comment from an earlier bug on the planter that MAY ALSO work with the fruit picker when implemented)

http://minetweaker3.powerofbytes.com/wiki/Mods:MFR_Support

Fruit Picker
(Unfinished)

Planter
You can define new plantable items in the planter:

import mods.mfr.Planter;

Planter.addPlantable(<BiomesOPlenty:saplings:10>);

Last edited:

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
You asked me to fix picking fruit but now asking me to add planting?

If your suggesting I can add those types of blocks you first mentioned to the fruit picker than the answer remains the same, No I cannot do that. I already tried it in a variety of ways with a variety of machines. Hence why I said I cannot do this in Minetweaker.

Last edited:
S

Sorbe

Leave it closed then. I understand that it may well not be possible right now.

The author of Minetweaker has supplied the means to add support for new crops to the MFR Planter which was in a previous bug I posted.
https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/add-remaining-natura-tree-saplings-to-mfr-planter.165471/

He also indicated that he was intending to do the same for the MFR Fruit Picker with his "(Unfinished)" comment on that earlier Minetweaker wiki link I provided.

I understand that MFR Fruit Picker support may not be forthcoming soon from the Minetweaker dev -- but if it is possible at a later date to add support for these three Fruit Trees to the Fruit Picker using ModTweaker then perhaps you could reopen this bug.

Last edited:

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Uhhh... question. Currently if you can't use an mfr fruit picker for this kind of tree... why would you want it added to the planter and even then it wouldn't yield you much? Iirc pams fruit trees spawn fruit on random leaves, and the mfr planter packs trees in very tightly which in effect would lower the output. This combo imo seems contradictory at best.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the previous bug you posted about saplings not working is all fixed. This fruit tree one is unable to be fixed.

S

Sorbe

Cool! Thank you for all your hard work on this modpack. I think it's one of the best I've played to date and that shows the care for balance and quality that you and BaconDonut have put into this great effort. Kudos!

I'm sure there are countless other gamers & devs who would thank you if they only knew how.

Total Downloads: 540,620 (per FeedTheBeast.com)

Last edited: