MFR Bioreactor Question

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
It isn't because of the trees. It is because of the fuel nerf. You need alot more charcoal to keep the boiler going. You need twice as much infrastructure of half as many boilers.
If you have rotarycraft, use it's fertilizer instead. It can cover a huge area depending on how much power you give it. It uses bonemeal or fertilizer. It makes things grow as fast as the extra utilities watering can. It will cover any automated farms too. It make Forestry multi farms ridiculously fast.You can have it in a central area covering all of your farms.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
It isn't because of the trees. It is because of the fuel nerf. You need alot more charcoal to keep the boiler going. You need twice as much infrastructure of half as many boilers.
I'm direct feeding steam dynamos this time, but I suppose their fuel use is on par with that nerf.

/edit:
Do you recall where that preference is adjusted? I'm not going to mess up my layout by going through the trivial (resource-wise) process of doubling my tree farm and chunk loader areas.

//edit:
Found it:
The Final Word on Steam Boiler Efficiency

Aaaaand I'm way off the "Bioreactor" topic :D

Last edited: