MFR auto spawner

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bondjara

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Im playing Direwolf 1.64 pack. I just noticed that my already old built mobs spawners, who worked well, now after spawning mob - mob is disapearing rigt away in a milisecond - so grinder cant catch it.
Do anyone have any idea whats happening? maybe there are changes in mods or configs?

If that was working before and nothing in that area is changed except that i planted nearby thaymcraft trees. and biome isnt changed - thats like 60 blocks away.

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
Are you on peaceful !?, also some monsters like the luggage and Iron Golems were added to the Blacklist.

Bondjara

Jul 29, 2019
ohh damn im such a noob... Ty very much.. lol i tried to figure it out for like an 2 hours.. then went to forums.. exactly im on peaceful.
ohh... cant remember that i turned it on :) You helped me a lot and saved a lot of time :)

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
ohh damn im such a noob... Ty very much.. lol i tried to figure it out for like an 2 hours.. then went to forums.. exactly im on peaceful.
ohh... cant remember that i turned it on :) You helped me a lot and saved a lot of time :)
...Ok, good fix.
Anyway, please put "(Solved)" in the title or delete this thread now that your problem has been solved.