MFR Auto-Spawner exact spawning trouble

slomoe`

Jul 29, 2019
I have been trying to spawn wither skeletons in my mfr auto spawner but any time I turn on the exact copy mode on the wither skeletons or any other mob all it does is drain all of the power and spawn nothing. Any ideas how to fix this?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
The MFR Auto Spawner needs 3 thing to operate. A re-usable safari net, mob essance and power. I also highly recommend a redstone control signal as well. Also, have you place the spanwer in a large enough room? Check the space using the MFR precision hammer. It will show you the area that needs to be open around the spanwer.

Mewth

Jul 29, 2019
so mfr spawners wont use power if it doesn't have mob essence and vice versa so i don't know what could be up but here's a tip if you take the mfr spawner to the neather and set it up there on normal spawn it should spawn wither skeletons even if you only have normal skeletons in the net (it works for vanilla spawners as thats how i get my heads for the wither boss)

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
If you have it in your pack, EIO has rejiggered how skeletons ID's work. EIO makes wither and regular skeletons two different things so it's own soul binding spawner mechanism can spawn wither skeletons.
This skeleton ID thing can be configured out.