Problem MFR and Enderquarry upgrades not craftable?

little98dime

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to figure out why players can't craft these items on my server. They also aren't able to access Deep Dark. I have looked at all of the config files for griefprevention, ExtraUtilities, and a few other places. any input is most welcome and appreciated.

little98dime

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't but I am using no mods outside of DW pack mods and cauldron. You can put the materials into a table and the recipe completes, but when you try to grab the item (harvester for example) it wont let you have it.
Bukkit plugins are:
Clearlag
Essentials
Griefprevention
logblock
modifyworld
PEX
Vault
WorldEdit
WorldGaurd

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't but I am using no mods outside of DW pack mods and cauldron. You can put the materials into a table and the recipe completes, but when you try to grab the item (harvester for example) it wont let you have it.
Bukkit plugins are:
Clearlag
Essentials
Griefprevention
logblock
modifyworld
PEX
Vault
WorldEdit
WorldGaurd
I have no idea what those do.... Sorry about that

That said You might want to try a clean server with just EU with and without the Plugins to isolate just what is wrong.

little98dime

Jul 29, 2019
Figured it out. its was a conflict in permissions between forge and bukkit. I reinstalled and started fresh with forgeessentials. Thank you

Reactions: Evillevi

little98dime

Jul 29, 2019
Just an update, I remade the server and tested it with only EU. It still wont allow crafting of these items. so its got to be in my plugins somewhere.