MFFS Sponge Module, how does it work?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MortalDanger

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to clear this sphere out so I decided to build my first MFFS to do so, yet the sponge module doesn't work properly. It's supposed to clear out the interior of the force field, correct? Yet all it does is clear out the water where the actual border of the field is created. A little help?

2014-01-07_173357_zpsc97fc1bd.png

The second, darkened Sponge module doesn't even insert. Not sure that one is even supposed to be used.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure it is disabled by default to prevent griefing. Every time I've tried it it hasn't done anything.

Then again, looking at the configs for the version in monster I can't see anything about the sponge module.

MortalDanger

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, I don't see anything in the configs. I mean, surely this thing works, right? I see it suggested all over the place as a means to do what I'm doing.

Eximos

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to be bugged, i havent been able to get it to work with sphere but with cube it does work after som thinkering. Try turn the projector on and off and insert or move around the modules. try the glow one.