MFFS impossible to bypass

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys

I play on an anarchy server and it's literally impossibly to attack anyone with a forcefield...

A parents there are ways to bypass it but I have tried many with out prevail...

Could you guys share on ideas or concepts of how I could possibly get past these impervious invisible walls?

CrackPack is the modpack

Many Thanks

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Drain their power

To effective to draw the power down, you will need to ready to persists to drain all buffers. A long enough high energy draw should beats even the strongest power infrastructure. Expects to "pays" enough damage for the raiding that your doing, aka a base with high end equipement is most likely going to be harder. Than say a base with a semi good equipment, however you may be luckily or not depending on the prepared power infrastructure it's equipped with. So a well hidden power infrastructure will be as good as gambling whether if the base is worth "breaking" into or not.

triblades

Jul 29, 2019
for this art attack you will need 5 solid blocks, one resonant ender source block, a redstone torch and a stack of TNT.

Now go hover above their shields and make it rain dynamite on their base.
Just in case this works, i'll like in advance ;-)
Art attack as in Naruto's, Deidara?

Sounds very cool to do :cool:

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Just in case this works, i'll like in advance ;-)
Art attack as in Naruto's, Deidara?

Sounds very cool to do :cool:

if your solid blocks are blast proof, certainly.

If not you will fall foul of the RNG quite quickly.

And Art Attack as in:

lg-promo-art-attack-1.jpeg

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Just set up a digital miner and mine his field projector (or his whole base for that matter). Or use an antimatter bomb, it doesn't give a darn about force fields. Or, if his field is big enough and not set to destroy blocks, dig through blocks on the same plane as the field while pushing forward. In addition resonant ender you can also use the enderman trophy for short range random teleports. MFFS isn't an impediment to someone trying to get inside its field.

What you should be asking yourself is why he doesn't have an interdiction matrix array set to rob/kill anyone that can see the field, much less get close to it or why he even has his base outside a spatial storage drive.