Whitelist Server Merica | FTB Beta 1.5.2 Gregtech | Whitelisted | Mature | No Greifing | PVP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Tony1096

Jul 29, 2019
Add the following to whitelist: Roofeeo, EpicMoa_, jpbirdsgong, ItsNoxy, Mindfields, GtarZel, grant0417, n8chur. Welcome.

railihonor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hoboman744
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods:alot ive played ftb since it came out
Why you want to join us:looking for a freindly server
Do you have a mic:yes
Are you interested in livestreaming:maybe

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frogger35
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: A lot, ask me any question and i'll (try) answer it!
Why you want to join us: Looking for an amazing 1.5.2 server that i can start a youtube channel on
Do you have a mic: sure do
Are you interested in livestreaming: maybe if i get a better upload speed w/ my internet

RoboCreeps

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Robocreeps
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: Quite A lot i've watched lots of videos
Why you want to join us: Just want to start a peaceful server with no griefing
Do you have a mic: Yes,but I don't really use it (i can if i want to)
Are you interested in livestreaming: Depends on my internet Connection, If good i can live stream but the time-zone might be different for all of you.

made1nquebec

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Made1nquebec
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: with FTB/Tekkit since MC1.1.0
Why you want to join us: realy tired of playing alone
Do you have a mic: yeah and its working fine!
Are you interested in livestreaming: yeah sure

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wisdoms
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: A lot
Why you want to join us: Still looking for a server that has features but isn't overpowered.
Do you have a mic: Yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: When I usually join servers I bring friends, 3-4 to be exact; we are going to be streaming with your permission actually.