Memory Problem

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
C

CthulhuThe Lurker

Title Memory Problem

Launcher Type Server

Modpack SkyBlock/ Inventons

Modpack version Current

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue The server will only open using about 1GB of memory. I'm also getting lots of lag with more with people in the server. tick times are around 100 when two people are in the server so lag is a huge problem. I have made sure I'm using 64-bit java and windows. I have edit the files to allow 4GB of ram but it does not work when i start up the server. Is there anything else I'm missing to get them to open with more memory or is there a fix. I'm also using Evolve to connect the server to others if that may be a cause for the lag and tick time problem.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Share the log /logs/fml-server-latest.log from your server and use paste.feed-the-beast.com to paste the log to and then share the link to the paste here.

Reactions: CthulhuThe Lurker