Meh

VANtheSven

Jul 29, 2019
It probably has to do with the fact that you did not ask permission to the mod developers to release their mods.

Reactions: RedBoss

VANtheSven

Jul 29, 2019
You contact the mod developers via the minecraft forums, twitter, email if they have one set up for that purpose etcetera. It takes a lot of time to achieve, and I highly doubt you will get permission from certain devs like Sengir, but that's the way it has to be done.

dark-skript

Jul 29, 2019
You contact the mod developers via the minecraft forums, twitter, email if they have one set up for that purpose etcetera. It takes a lot of time to achieve, and I highly doubt you will get permission from certain devs like Sengir, but that's the way it has to be done.

But Forestry is important :(

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
I think taht you CAN make a private mod pack, only if you use it for your server and send only to your server friends.. I recall reading that somewhere..

Seroth

Jul 29, 2019

you dont need permission for Sengir's mods
License

The code of “Forestry for Minecraft” in source or binary form is the intellectual property of SirSengir. You may not reproduce, redistribute or modify it unless noted otherwise below.

Mod Packs: You are free to add Forestry to your modpack and redistribute it, as long as the modpack is strictly non-profit and none of the other mods are included against their license. Yes, this even applies to packs made by people I don't like. Don't expect me to play tech support for your modpack though. (Applies to 2.0.0.6+ and later.)

straight off his website.. didn't see what others you had included, but that isn't why