Mech Titan 1.7.10 MFR + Magical Crops?

MajPayne21

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm using the MechanicalTitan modpack, which is 1.7.10. Google has rumors of MFR and Magical Crops above a certain version work together by default. In 1.6.4, there was a small server-side addon that would register Magical Crops so they would work with MFR.

I have looked through both config files and have not found the purported config option in Magical Crops.

Does anyone know if:
  • Magical Crops work with MFR by default in MC 1.7.10
  • If it does, what is the minimum version of each to work together?
  • If there is a config option I need to enable
  • If the small addon mod that makes them work together is available for 1.7.10

Thank you very much!

Gammelvarg

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! While I have no idea about your question ( would also like to know btw :D ) I have read that the EnderIO farming station should work with Magical Crops.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
For your first question: two weeks ago, with the most up to date version of both, no

Check MFR changelog to know which version

Won't be a config file for sure

I remember a small mod for MFR and something else but for 1.6.4 not 1.7.10

Hope it helps

Edit: blood magic beta 20 something added magical crops support and rotarycraft 1d or so also, if they interest you

Reactions: MajPayne21

MajPayne21

Jul 29, 2019
For your first question: two weeks ago, with the most up to date version of both, no

Check MFR changelog to know which version

Won't be a config file for sure

I remember a small mod for MFR and something else but for 1.6.4 not 1.7.10

Hope it helps

Edit: blood magic beta 20 something added magical crops support and rotarycraft 1d or so also, if they interest you

Thank you! We are still on a bit older version of MechanicalTitan because some of the changes that were made would work better with a world reset, and I was trying to hold off on that for a while. I'll investigate which version we need.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
...How can Blood Magic add RC support? The two mods are nothing alike.
Blood magic beta has a new ritual that harvest crops (like your fans do, harvest and replant)

It added support to do magical crops in whatever version like beta20