MeatyLock Plays FTB Unleashed (Latest Video - MFR The Meat Factory)

MeatyLock

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I'm doing a FTB Unleashed series on a SMP server with some buddies. I'm decently experienced at FTB and have around 4000 subscribers. I try to do progress on camera and explain things as we go so we can both learn and get better at the same time. I recently did a automatic dye maker thats going to be used for a biofuel setup so I'll post that video below. If anyone has any suggestions for builds/projects then that would be awesome. I'm always trying to think out of the box and do creative stuff. I would like to think my commentary is good and hopefully you enjoy my videos as well. I do other series besides FTB that usually involve adventure oriented themes. Anyways guys thanks for taking the time to read this and I'll see you on youtube!

Fully Auto Dye Maker Video

Reactions: Odenite

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
I subed following a link from Pyro. The way you two interact has me cracking up every episode i watch. I really liked how you showed him how to skin cows with the force shears and you said "put the lotion in the basket". i was laughing so hard

MeatyLock

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I usually put a goofy approach to my videos especially in my adventure themes ones. I'm glad your enjoying the series dude and thanks for the feedback!