mean concussion creeper

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the tips. I might activate that keepinventory option myself.

If you want to keep inventory, but don't want to cheat or change configs, enchant all important gear with Soulbound. My auto fishing rig got me a ton of Soulbound fishing poles, and my mob farm got me a ton of Soulbound bows. Disenchanted to books, then anviled onto my gear for minimal expense. Its cheating without cheating.

It_IS_Lupus

Jul 29, 2019
HI, So i was mining at around y=13/12 and a concussion creeper teleported me out of the world, I dont know what happened to my gravestone or whatever but is there any way to get stuff back? thx btw this was on ftb infinity

blood magic armor with a void sigil slotted into it(according to direwolf) slotting a void sigil into the bound armor makes you immune to void damage.

So, cheat yourself the required stuff to make it, use creative to break bedrock and fly down (with a magnet) to grab your stuff then replace the bedrock and delete the armor.

alfblack

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to keep inventory, but don't want to cheat or change configs, enchant all important gear with Soulbound. My auto fishing rig got me a ton of Soulbound fishing poles, and my mob farm got me a ton of Soulbound bows. Disenchanted to books, then anviled onto my gear for minimal expense. Its cheating without cheating.

Which mod's auto fishing rig are you using?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
blood magic armor with a void sigil slotted into it(according to direwolf) slotting a void sigil into the bound armor makes you immune to void damage.

So, cheat yourself the required stuff to make it, use creative to break bedrock and fly down (with a magnet) to grab your stuff then replace the bedrock and delete the armor.

The items will be destroyed long before he could cheat the armor in.