ME system problem

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

formido11

Jul 29, 2019
So I was wondering if there was a way for me to get the items that get out of my quarry, into an ME system automaticly. The quarry and ME system arent close to each other so there will either need to be a lot of pipes or a teleport system. I have tried using tesseracts but the items wont go in my ME because the golden pipe I use doesnt connect, either this doesnt work or im using it wrong (which could be the case). Any help is appeciated!

-Form

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
Placing an ME interface adjacent to a quarry (BC or Ender) will import the items directly into the network. You could either set up a small field ME network to get the quarry output and hand carry the disks back to your base and import their contents using an IO Port set to transfer from disks to network or you could use some means of item teleportation. Early game one of the easiest things to do is void cobble, dirt, gravel, sand, etc at the quarry and let the valuables dump into a chest or strongbox and use pipes to move the contents of that inventory into barrels or caches from TE4. Once the quarry is done use dollies or wrenchs to move those back to base and an import bus to get the loots into your system for processing.

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
You can place the receiving tesseract right next to the interface. The tesseract will auto-output and the interface will accept all.

Reactions: gold49

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure the tesseract is configured for sending items for the quarry and receiving items at the ME interface, made that mistake before