ME Storage with Black Hole Chest?

NiHeu23

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys!
I got a Question.
Is it possible to link the Black Hole Chest with the ME Storage?
And when yes. How?

Platinawolf

Jul 29, 2019
No clue, but if it is, it would be the storage buss pointed at the Black Hole Chest. With the ME Storage Buss simply shift right click (or is it left click,,, -> That way anyhow) on the black hole chest. If it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds like it'd be OP as all hell. I must try this.

For science, of course. >_> <_<

Edit: Yup. Definitely seems to work with the Storage Bus. Completely removing the need to ever create any data storage whatsoever.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds like it'd be OP as all hell. I must try this.

For science, of course. >_> <_<

Edit: Yup. Definitely seems to work with the Storage Bus. Completely removing the need to ever create any data storage whatsoever.
Good thing the Black Hole Chest is disabled by default, then, isn't it? At least I think it is.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

NiHeu23

Jul 29, 2019
My Friend and Me are collecting all resources for the Black Hole Chest, throwing them away and cheat the Black Hole Chest.
(We are too lazy to unlock it in the config.)

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
for those who might be interested, Indexer from extrabees also works with storage bus.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
My Friend and Me are collecting all resources for the Black Hole Chest, throwing them away and cheat the Black Hole Chest.
(We are too lazy to unlock it in the config.)
It's basically free storage forever. Why waste the time gathering meager resources (2 diamond blocks, 1 chest, and obsidian) to "pay" for a creative item that you're cheating in anyway. Just be full lazy and cheat it in. :p