Request Me Quantum ring not getting power

C

Caleb Miller

I have one Me Quantum Ring in my base that is definitely getting enough power but the 4 corners aren't lighting up, if that means anything. And then I have another Quantum ring set up in another dimension that refuses to take any power at all. I am powering through the middle blocks on the sides, I have a draconic core holding 356 Billion power, so yea im getting enough power into it, I have the Quantum Entangled Singularities in both of them, if you need pictures I can get some. Thank you in advance.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I have one Me Quantum Ring in my base that is definitely getting enough power but the 4 corners aren't lighting up, if that means anything. And then I have another Quantum ring set up in another dimension that refuses to take any power at all. I am powering through the middle blocks on the sides, I have a draconic core holding 356 Billion power, so yea im getting enough power into it, I have the Quantum Entangled Singularities in both of them, if you need pictures I can get some. Thank you in advance.
The corners may not light, as I believe they can't transfer channels or anything, but the other one not taking power is a little odd. Presumably your draconic core is in one dimension - how are you getting power to the ring in the other dimension?

C

Caleb Miller

The corners may not light, as I believe they can't transfer channels or anything, but the other one not taking power is a little odd. Presumably your draconic core is in one dimension - how are you getting power to the ring in the other dimension?
I tried using teseracts, one connected straight from the draconic cores with advanced transceivers to power it, and the other in the dimension with the ring that isn't getting power. I also tried using dimensional transceivers (they are like tesseracts) from enderio. The last thing I tried was very high tier solar panels.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I tried using teseracts, one connected straight from the draconic cores with advanced transceivers to power it, and the other in the dimension with the ring that isn't getting power. I also tried using dimensional transceivers (they are like tesseracts) from enderio. The last thing I tried was very high tier solar panels.
And it didn't get power? Did you have an Energy Acceptor on both sides between your power source and your ring?