me import/export busses not linking up with system

A

Avanom

here is the link to the world, keep in mind this is a project ozone world and not a normal ftb world, if you are wondering how to get project ozone you need curse https://we.tl/zeMxFZQOOa

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
A3OYMnP.png

I divided the machines into groups of 4 with different colored cabling, you can use cable anchors but I used colored cable to make it easier to see. Each set uses 8 channels and is connected to a p2p tunnel.

1bWpkuG.png

I extended the controller down a few blocks and two block put to make room for the p2p tunnels. The dense cale between the controller and the p2p tunnel is not necessary but I like ti use it since it shows the channels going through that tunnel. The left p2p tunnel is conencted to the first two p2p tunnels on the first image and the right p2p tunnel is conencted to the third and fourh tunnel on the first image.

Note that the cabling between the p2p tunnels need power. Thtä's why the dense cable is also connected to the controller.

A

Avanom

thanks man! without you wouldnt have done it, but can i have a few screenshots of the controller from the front and the entire emc farm, because i know what your talking about on the 8 channels on each but im better safe than sorry right?

A

Avanom

and by the way, how do i continue the setup? because when i was looking at the emc farm picture you only made 4 of the smart cable channel things, if you can give me an above view of how to make the entire emc setup and instructions on where the p2ps are connected it would be appreciated!

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
fmlS2Jt.png

Here's the controller. I removed some of the blocks top make it easier to see. The Left p2p tunnel is labeled as number 1 and the other is number 2.

0vzFUi9.png

The p2p tunnels numbered as 1 are conencted to the tunnel number 1 at the controller and the tunnels numbered as two are connected to the tunnel number two at the controller. The last tunnel in this screenshot is not connected to the controller, to do so you need to add another p2p at the contoller and link them. You should also connect the import bus on the energy condenser to the last p2p tunnel.

A

Avanom

one last thing, i linked up the last p2p tunnel of the 8 channels together, but i dont know what you mean by connecting the import bus on the energy condenser to the last p2p channel, what do you mean by last p2p channel? can you give me another screenshot on it
edit: never mind just fixed it, all i did was link it up with some smart cable to the power and me system and its all done! thanks man!

Last edited: