ME Controller and my 2 quarrys problem

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem. ME Controller keeps losing the energy even when I take some of the Applied Energistic blocks like going green to red. I found the problem a few seconds ago that this was causing my 2 quarrys. My two quarrys is eating so many energy that cause my ME Controller to got green to red every second. I want to run my 2 quarrys and my ME Controller because on top of those two quarrys are enderchest and the enderchest are connect to my ME Terminal. How do I fix this problem?

SkyBoy96

Jul 29, 2019
How much power are you producing? The quarries can take almost 100 mj//t each, and the controller needs a lot to handle that influx of materials
EDIT: might be 50 mj/t

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
have your me system on it's own power system. that way when you expand it you wont have to worry about power problems

Carlosjuero

Jul 29, 2019
Put your controller on a separate energy circuit (eg, dedicate a redstone power cell or a few engines (or, if using EU, one bat box + some generators [one LV solar array can easily keep a simple ME storage setup powered])).

Good rule of thumb is to never run a quarry (or other energy hungry device) off from your 'key' power supply.

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
How much power are you producing? The quarries can take almost 100 mj//t each, and the controller needs a lot to handle that influx of materials
EDIT: might be 50 mj/t
I removed my redstone energy cell two weeks ago but i think by default is 50 mj/t[DOUBLEPOST=1372813114][/DOUBLEPOST]
have your me system on it's own power system. that way when you expand it you wont have to worry about power problems
no everything is powered by my magmetic engines connected to my redstone energy conduict

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
I removed my redstone energy cell two weeks ago but i think by default is 50 mj/t[DOUBLEPOST=1372813114][/DOUBLEPOST] no everything is powered by my magmetic engines connected to my redstone energy conduict

sorry should have said....put your me system on it's own power system

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
sorry should have said....put your me system on it's own power system
ok i will try my best to get resources to make a another power system. I tought this work cause i had two quarrys running last week and they arent making my ME Controller losing power.

Zarkov

Mar 22, 2013
Try putting a redstone energy cell before the quarries, reduce the input on it until the ME system becomes stable, then tune the output so that you get a very slow gain on the cell power level.

Then start building more power. :)