mcWiredcraft [1.4.2] Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Alex2002012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alex2002012
Did you even more?: YES :)
im not going to say im really good at mods im just going to say i watch direwolf20 so i understand them :p
plus im from Ireland so if anybody else has the same timezone i could play with them :)

xlolfox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : xlolfox
Did you even more? : didnt understand the quesntion :p

terfellion

Jul 29, 2019
When did I grief?
I had only played for about 5-10 minutes and had to leave because my textures were glitched, what did I do wrong?

terfellion

Jul 29, 2019
it says at the start you greifed :/ did you break something or rob something that didn belong to you
First thing I did was enter a small, pinewood house that was more of a hole, I looked around for a bit and left. While I was climbing out somone asked me why I had dug the hole and I told him it wasn't me (I didn't even have a pick to mine the stone at the time if you have logs to check that.) I walked around for a bit and an admin gave me some armor, afterwards I left because i was having some graphical glitches. I don't remeber breaking any blocks or opening any chests.
Edit: I killed a cow near spawn, do you consider that griefing?

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
hailphilhellmuth
yes, once a day, twice on sat...
I build stuff, then some more stuff.

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GracoPicotrain
did you more? y?
i been gettin into the pack but the server i was on went down. this one looks better though =D