Mcraftworlds FTB / 20+ Mature / Beta Server - Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

r3fini

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: r3fini
Why am I applying: Haven't played for a while now but FTB intriguing me alot. I left my old server mostly because I was constantly feeling I was in a kinder garden: Immature people without respect (ex. tnt'ing randomly everywhere) and the server was over rule-ish.
I'm a laid back player who likes redstone contraptions (I don't know much about ftb yet, learned of it mostly from watching mindcrack video... probably like most of us.) and good looking build (biggest build: my piece of heaven, a jungle/tempe-lish floating island with neat terra forming/waterfall river, all hand made, luv nature so green/blue ;) ). I don't like to build too big usually unleast I know for sure I can finish the build.

What you expect: Cool, Open minded, Mature people with who i can discuss, exchange and help. I'm a noob at ftb, I don't quite have the time to play I used too but I learn quite fast and pretty much a independent being. I'm searching for a good amount of freedom (i understand that there's rules and security to maintain a server quality though).

If the server resemble my expectation, I would gladly join your rank and contribute to the server. One last thing, although I can handle it decently, English is not my prime language. I don't mind teamspeak/skype but keep in mind i can have difficulties sometimes (usually mostly shyness.)

Favorite colour: turquoise green.

Topgun202

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, im David my IGN is topgun202 im 20, but dont expect me to know everything, got modpak a week ago played the good old minecraft for a year know. Im just looking for some cool guys to chill with

LetsDragon

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: LetsDragon
Why you are applying: I like to play industrial mods on a server for the social aspects of minecraft.
What you expect: Fun, Friends, redstone, machines, and cooperation.

jensi00

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:hansrodtang
Why you are applying:bikos i want to fiand a cool ftb server and this 1 looks cool
What you expect:to build nice houses and stuff and do thaum re search
my favorit coloer is blue i actuly got 3 favorit buut that is my most favorit lol
hope to get whitelisted:)

LividEnergydrink

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:LividEnergydrink​
Why you are applying:Applying because i play on your other tekkit server and i like it and i just want to play feed the beast so i fiqured this would be the best place​
What you expect:i expect to mabeye get someone to live with and just to play the game and get powerful as we can and build all the machines​

veriron

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: veriron​
Why you are applying: Just finished school so need to spend my time somehow.​
What you expect: A good community where you can enjoy your time, not just building but also talking.​

K_O3_N

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: K_O3_N
Why you are applying: Because I'm looking for a mature server with nice people.
What you expect: A good fine working server.