Mcraftworlds FTB / 20+ Mature / Beta Server - Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

NightHunter13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NightHunter13
Age (Important): 20
Why you are applying: Trying to find a LAG free server with a Great community.
What I expect: A great community. Kind admins/mods who Don't abuse their power. Also, I want to just have Fun. With no griefers and trolls.
Favorite Color( Server Rules told me to put this.): Red! :)

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: gusgillis1
Why you are applying: Sounds like a fun server, I am looking for a good server to hang out on
What you expect: Nothing special, positive community, nice community, spawn not blown to bits.[DOUBLEPOST=1355637252][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: gusgillis1
Why you are applying: Sounds like a fun server, I am looking for a good server to hang out on
What you expect: Nothing special, positive community, nice community, spawn not blown to bits.
Oh yeah, and my favorite color is red :)

opticalmask

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
opticalmask​
20​
Why you are applying:
I've been looking for a new server since my old one shut down earlier this year. I've only been learning about some of the mods in FTB for a month or so now, so I still have lots to learn (but I'm okay with the basics). I may not stay, but this seems like a nice server with a cool community - hopefully I can find my new home here!​
What you expect:
I'm really just looking for a friendly, close knit community! :> Aaand... my favorite color is orange (but I'm really all about ALL the colors)!​

Skirb

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: skirb
Why you are applying: Looking for a well run 32+ player server to play on.
What you expect: A group of helpful FTB players that will do community builds and I would like to be on the ground floor when a server resets for when RP2 is updated.

Red

Axorazal

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Axorazal​
Why you are applying: looking for friendly and mature FTB server to start playing. This looks like a server, just for me.​
What you expect: Exactly what I wrote above. Friendly and mature attitude and hopefully lots of fun :D

Ja Writer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: JaWriter
Why you are applying: Looking for a server with a strong base without shinanigans
What you expect: Quiet game time and the chance to build lasting quality fun stuff.

Big fan of lime green

^.^

\o/

Lamitatron

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Lamitatron​
Why you are applying: because my whole base just got destroyed on a non-whitelisted server, and I want to start over without worrying about that happening again.​
What you expect: All I really expect is not to have my base blown to smithereens. A good natured community is also a big plus for me.​

XxSoshibaxX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XxSoshibaxX
Why you are applying: I want to play FTB with some other kind people and build some epic stuff together.
What you expect: Having a lot of fun and playing in harmony with helpful members.
Fav color: Red

Ps: i would say i am a very helpfull ftb-experience (guy). Iam german, so my english isnt that good, but i am able to understand nearly everything and would be able to meet up with some people in ts, skype or w/e

Ariaera

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ariaera​
Why you are applying: still shopping for a place to call home also my favorite color is pink​
What you expect: mostly grownup community and a place to play FTB?​

MooseMoosington

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mooselord021​
Why you are applying: Burnt out on vanilla; need a new server.​
What you expect: pancakes​
Favorite color: Blue

Valencourt

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Grungi
Why you are applying: Finding it difficult to find an FTB server with an older population.
What you expect: A friendly and grief-free environment to properly learn the intricacies of FTB alongside like-minded mature players.
Favorite color: Purple

b0h

Jul 29, 2019
RESIGN
You can remove my username ( b0h ) from the whitelist.
I will not join anymore, so you can shorten your list :)
Thanks for the brief time i played in your server, it was fun.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: yosomith​
Why you are applying: I am looking for a good community to join to learn to use FTB better​
What you expect: I expect to have fun, because if your not what is the point?​

Laughingghost

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Laughingghost​
Why you are applying: I like the sound of gaming with a more mature group. Seems hard to find in this game. I'm looking for a server that I feel at home in and can get some solid minecrafting/ftb'ing going, whether its base building, redstoning or technical design. I have decent knowledge of the mods and am happy to share any tips with fellow server goers.​
What you expect: A friendly atmosphere when playing, helpful players with a desire to enjoy the Feed the Beast mod pack to its fullest potential. We all play the game for fun :)
I'm able to come onto a voice com software and chat or provide screen shots of previous builds/designs.​
My favourite colour is Red!​
Hope to hear from you soon.​

Damon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VladHammer
Why: looking for a stable server using DW20 FTB 1.4.6 pack that won't DC me every few minutes and the OP doesn't cheat
Expectations:^ other then that I'm a pretty chill person
Favorite color: Neon clear

Random: I have a working microphone and I work over nights so most of my game time will be in the AM using central mountain time in the US.

roger_murtaugh

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:roger_murtaugh​
Why you are applying: I want to play with some mature peers. I have never played on a server larger than a couple of guys and want to try the dynamics of a bigger server.​
What you expect: I expect to meet some new friends that I can build something big and cool with. That's about it​
Green i guess​

jimmyp

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:pjim​
Why you are applying: I'm looking around for a mature, grief free server. Hoping to try some out so I can settle into one I like.​
What you expect: No griefing, not too much lag, so its playable. Hopefully can meet some cool people and have fun playing.​

Wycratius

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wycratius​
Why you are applying: I'm looking for a new home, something I can contribute to.​
What you expect: I expect a great many things, usually I am let down though. My life's too busy to manage a server of my own however; so I try to keep my expectations in check and continue on my pilgrimage through the world of minecraft.​

Oh right, the code word is: Purple

Anikidomo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Anikidomo
Why you are applying: I find it difficult to play by myself or to join huge open servers
What you expect: I'm hoping to have a more communal experience and to learn more about ftb