Problem MCPC+ L8 Build - Quarry not working after restart FTB Ultiamte

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
Well it will show you if it thinks its done.

ok yeah.
I patched the files locally and uploaded them but the server just kept doing what it did after I installed TT. The first time it boots it stops again.
Its just continually doing that.
Restoring to backup that i took before I tried this.

Cant see what I did wrong. Maybe I wasnt supposed to start the server if I was patching the mods locally?

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
easy way to do it is download the server files run the patch and then reupload them (coremods/mods / main jar/ and backup file

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
easy way to do it is download the server files run the patch and then reupload them (coremods/mods / main jar/ and backup file

this is probably a silly question but I need to do that within a local FTB server enviroment right?

I tried to do it on a clean FTB install, I didnt download direct from my server.

So I upload the TT.jar file and reboot the server.
That then puts it in the state to get the files patched and stops it. I download the server jar, coremods and mods folders.
Run the patch on my machine and then re-upload them again
Startup server.

?

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
ok with a clean install you put TT in the mods folder. Start up server and it will stop saying patch me. Run the patchme.sh/bat once that is done start the server up once more to make sure it worked right. Stop the server then upload the two TickThreading folders, coremods, mods, config, backups, and main server jar to the remote server.

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
ok with a clean install you put TT in the mods folder. Start up server and it will stop saying patch me. Run the patchme.sh/bat once that is done start the server up once more to make sure it worked right. Stop the server then upload the two TickThreading folders, coremods, mods, config, backups, and main server jar to the remote server.

I tried it again but the server just wouldnt start up after it. It just kept auto shutting down as if it was still waiting for the TT patch
Im convinced its a chunk loading/reloading error/bug though because if I place industrial information panels, unload the chunk and load it again they are orientated the wrong way
Also construction foam becomes a phantom block after reloading the chunk.
Its still there, you can break it. But you cannot see it.

Is this MCPC related? This is all happening even if I remove all the plugins from the server

I cant find much about this on google which is making me feel like im misssing something /doing something wrong

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Hum industrial panels facing wrong way. Only time I ever heard of that before was on a tickthreading issue and that was due to multiverse.

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
Hum industrial panels facing wrong way. Only time I ever heard of that before was on a tickthreading issue and that was due to multiverse.

lol, I have multiverse installed and that is when it happens.
Ok I got tickthreading installed. But I see no mention of NBT commands
all i see is /tps etc

In the mean time I have set up a local lan server with MCPC and TT
gonna try see if the quarries will load in mystcraft ages

(I can probably ditch multiverse to fix the panels. Just need something to set up a mining world that isnt mystcraft. Any suggestions?)

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
If your op pull out a clock and right click or use /dump x y z. Why cant the minning age be a mystcraft world?

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
If your op pull out a clock and right click or use /dump x y z. Why cant the minning age be a mystcraft world?

because the essentials /tp, /home or /warp doesnt work in those until someone has visited it atleast once.
If I restart the server and do /warp miningworld it just tells me invalid world. I just tried out multiverse to see if it would fix that issue (Which it did) and because the quarries wouldn't load in mystcraft ages I thought they might in a multiverse world. But its given me another (and possibly more) problem(s)
It was just handy to be able to let players do /warp miningworld rather than make them all use a book
But I just realised I could set up a crystal portal at spawn. (If I can get quarries to work properly in a mystcraft age)

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Put a chunkloader down in the world and you should have no issues with /warp to that world.

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
ahh ok I will have to try that
Well I thought I had TT installed this time. Did exactly as you said
Installed it to mods folder, started server and it stopped
Patched the files on my PC and uploaded them (server jar, mods and coremods folders)
started server and it doesnt start
all I get in console is this:
2013-07-12 02:15:13 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.4.7
2013-07-12 02:15:13 [INFO] MinecraftForge v
2013-07-12 02:15:13 [INFO] 6.6.2.534
2013-07-12 02:15:13 [INFO] Initialized
2013-07-12 02:15:13 [INFO] Replaced 84 ore recipies
It just hangs after that

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
you need the patched mods folder and tickthreaing backups alsol.

uploaded those 2 folders and its still doing the same thing.
just refuses to load

Not even getting any output in console now.
Its just as though I click server start but nothing happens at all
It will try to boot once after installing TT, but after that it wont

I removed the TT.jar file and the server starts up fine.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
odd. Might have to ask nallar about that (author of tickthreadind) could have something to do with OS.

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
odd. Might have to ask nallar about that (author of tickthreadind) could have something to do with OS.
yeah dont understand it. Ive done it 3 times now and pretty confident im doing it right
Im seeing this in console justnow
2013-07-12 03:40:23 [SEVERE] at gregtechmod.common.tileentities.GT_MetaTileEntity_AdvancedPump.scanForFluid(GT_MetaTileEntity_AdvancedPump.java:174)
I remember you mentioned tileentitiy earlier. This is apump in a mystcraft world
related?

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
is it saying anything else or just that?

just that (about 20 times over)

also, placing the chunkloader in a mystcraft world doesnt let you /home or /warp until someone has gone there by book. Maybe points to chunkloading again?

this is doing my head in lol.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Only after restart? Did you change the chickenchunks config to not load mystcraft dimentions on startup?

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
Only after restart? Did you change the chickenchunks config to not load mystcraft dimentions on startup?

only after restart yes.
No I havent changed any config for chickenchunks.
Will double check it right now though

edit: ok yes that was set to false, but im positive i never set it that way. Would that be the default setting?