MCPC+ Have a few problems

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Hey all, I'm new to the server stuff.

Anyway, I am trying to configure my server. I have a blank slate and honestly a lot of this stuff is a pain :(

I am running 1.1.4 Unleashed. I installed MCPC and am using McMyAdmin. I installed Essentials through the MCMA console.

In game I am able to /setspawn. However when I use a myriad of other commands (such as /home) I get:

Error: could not initialize class .com.earth2me.essentials.utils.LocationUtil

So I need that fixed :(

Next, whenever I place a block my console gets spammed with:

Console: 2013-09-13 19:14:24 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BlockPlaceEvent to Essentials vPre2.12.1.6
Console: org.bukkit.event.EventException
Console:at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:363)
Console:at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
Console:at org.bukkit.plugin.TimedRegisteredListener.callEvent(TimedRegisteredListener.java:31)
Console:at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:479)
Console:at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:464)
Console:at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockPlaceEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:95)
Console:at net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock.processBlockPlace(ItemBlock.java:139)
Console:at net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock.func_77648_a(ItemBlock.java:122)
Console:at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77943_a(ItemStack.java:127)
Console:at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:616)
Console:at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72472_a(NetServerHandler.java:875)
Console:at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.func_73279_a(SourceFile:58)
Console:at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:442)
Console:at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:223)
Console:at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:53)
Console:at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
Console:at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:859)
Console:at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:320)
Console:at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:728)
Console:at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:612)
Console:at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
Console: Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.earth2me.essentials.utils.LocationUtil
Console:at com.earth2me.essentials.EssentialsBlockListener.onBlockPlace(EssentialsBlockListener.java:32)
Console:at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
Console:at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
Console:at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
Console:at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
Console:at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:361)
Console:... 20 more
Help would be appreciated. Thank you!

nyteowl84

Jul 29, 2019
id like to bump this post as im having the same problem with teleporting....would be great to get to the bottom of that...