McMyAdmin?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Not at this time. The thing is MCMYADMIN and other consoles work in a special way.

They work by reading the console. McMyAdmin can only read bukkit and vanilla console and only sertain versions.
Forge changes the console output a bit so McMyAdmin is screwed.

But ! I had a talk with the McMyAdmin owner on minecon, he WILL add forge support to the McMyAdmin, also a ton of new features that i cannot reveal yet :p

Reactions: akamanu

akamanu

Jul 29, 2019
another question, since Mcmyadmin its not working yet, its there a way to tell the server to auto-restart every 12 hours or something like this?? a program? a code?
Im using fragnet server provider and does not allow me to modify the startup bat.

/manu

akamanu

Jul 29, 2019
New version of MCmyadmin is out ppl, ive been using it for 2 hours or so and seems to work fine. Just select the server type on the config, restart the server, delete the new created forgemod.jar and rename the minecraft_server.jar to forgemod.jar and start the server up.
The schedule task and resources monitor work fine.

/manu

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
It released 2 days ago late evening. I have bin running a beta sins a couple a days before that. It seems to all be working but there are some console bugs.

ttech

Jul 29, 2019
The Dev for MCMYADMIN is actually working on getting FTB integrated in it. He is requesting that the FTB Devs to make a link that will allways have the latest FTB Server Files so that you can actually download the latest/keep up to date via MCMYADMIN.

Harkole

Jul 29, 2019
Never mind, I'd not installed the ForgeMod.jar through McMyAdmin so it was still starting the standard jar file. All fixed now :)