Whitelist Server MCFantasy | GregTech | Plugins | 12GB Dedicated | Mystcraft Banned Only | Whitelist | 100 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:montin8
Why would you like to join: id love to join a mature monster server with other friendly educated players
How often will you be online: 5-6 hours a day, much more on weekends
Do you agree to our rules: absolutely

You have been added.

Welcome and have fun :)

RJJ

Jul 29, 2019
hey i joined as was playing for a short while then i dc'd, now says im not whitelisted:([DOUBLEPOST=1407368872][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S. does anyone want to "team up" on the server its just me and open to other players. just to make the times more enjoyable!:)
IGN: montion8

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Kicker05
Why would you like to join: I'm fearing that another community may be closing down due to the server not being up for the past couple days, I need another server to move to.
How often will you be online: At least once a day.
Do you agree to our rules: Yes.

PyroFluxation

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: PyroFluxation
Why would you like to join: I need a group of people to play with, and enjoy the game with. I want to be able to enjoy FTB with others and get to know other people.
How often will you be online: All the time after work.
Do you agree to our rules:Yeah!
smiley.gif

ZachAttacksD0G

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ZachAttacksD0G
Why would you like to join: I love FTB, and with that in mind I think it would be an even better experience playing and getting to know other people.
How often will you be online: Pretty much everyday after school.
Do you agree to our rules: yes

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
hey i joined as was playing for a short while then i dc'd, now says im not whitelisted:([DOUBLEPOST=1407368872][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S. does anyone want to "team up" on the server its just me and open to other players. just to make the times more enjoyable!:)
IGN: montion8

It was a typo in the list, should be fixed now.

Minecraft Name: Kicker05
Why would you like to join: I'm fearing that another community may be closing down due to the server not being up for the past couple days, I need another server to move to.
How often will you be online: At least once a day.
Do you agree to our rules: Yes.

You have been added :)

Minecraft Name: PyroFluxation
Why would you like to join: I need a group of people to play with, and enjoy the game with. I want to be able to enjoy FTB with others and get to know other people.
How often will you be online: All the time after work.
Do you agree to our rules:Yeah!
smiley.gif

Minecraft Name: ZachAttacksD0G
Why would you like to join: I love FTB, and with that in mind I think it would be an even better experience playing and getting to know other people.
How often will you be online: Pretty much everyday after school.
Do you agree to our rules: yes

Welcome everyone to our family.

Arland_XD

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Arland_XD & polagilarcar
Location: Spain (I enderstand english and can speak english because my dad is from the USA)
Why would you like to join: Because we are looking for a FTB server with very few banned items so we can play free and record a minecraft series for youtube
How often will you be online: I don't know because in 1 month i start the highschool but I'll try to be online at least a while every day.
Do you agree to our rules: Yep

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Arland_XD & polagilarcar
Location: Spain (I enderstand english and can speak english because my dad is from the USA)
Why would you like to join: Because we are looking for a FTB server with very few banned items so we can play free and record a minecraft series for youtube
How often will you be online: I don't know because in 1 month i start the highschool but I'll try to be online at least a while every day.
Do you agree to our rules: Yep

You have both been added :)

Welcome.

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
Hey ! I just finished my endless energy setup pattern in creative using Steam Boiler and MFR ! Works fine and produces a lot more energy than needed ! I found where I'll start my base , so I'll start producing energy soon !

Jakub Sz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: kubasz5
Why would you like to join: I was playing on a whitelisted server before, then its owner just disappeared, then I tried some public servers but those have just too many griefers and you concentrate more on protecting stuff there than having fun. This server looks good, I'll certainly have fun returning to GregTech after a long break :) . I'm also an experienced modded Minecraft and Garry's Mod player, programmer and I have some plans regarding Wireless PDAs from ComputerCraft :D
How often will you be online: I certainly won't be on this weekend, after holidays I'm starting secondary school, but apart from that I'll try to be on as often as possible :)
Do you agree to our rules: Yes!

Identif3r

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Citronas and mister1590
Why would you like to join: We're looking for a whitelist server, that seems the right one
How often will you be online: 4-8hours a day
Do you agree to our rules: Ye

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: kubasz5
Why would you like to join: I was playing on a whitelisted server before, then its owner just disappeared, then I tried some public servers but those have just too many griefers and you concentrate more on protecting stuff there than having fun. This server looks good, I'll certainly have fun returning to GregTech after a long break :) . I'm also an experienced modded Minecraft and Garry's Mod player, programmer and I have some plans regarding Wireless PDAs from ComputerCraft :D
How often will you be online: I certainly won't be on this weekend, after holidays I'm starting secondary school, but apart from that I'll try to be on as often as possible :)
Do you agree to our rules: Yes!

Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1407429833][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Name: Citronas and mister1590
Why would you like to join: We're looking for a whitelist server, that seems the right one
How often will you be online: 4-8hours a day
Do you agree to our rules: Ye

Both of you have been added :)

Welcome

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have been using most of my day today to repair some corrupted chunks without needing to reset chunk or server. I have finally repaired it now.
Ender Backpacks have been removed from the server as they are the reason for the Corruption.
Have a nice day :)

Still more spots if anyone wants to join :)

Cadwae

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Cadwae
Why would you like to join: I've been looking for a Monster server with Gregtech and no special mobs for awhile.
How often will you be online: Hopefully at least once a day. Hoping to play with 2 other friends (Ninjazombie, Glaivekill) Where I usually build and mine, they do tech and other stuff, but I have been learning machines.
Do you agree to our rules: Yes

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Cadwae
Why would you like to join: I've been looking for a Monster server with Gregtech and no special mobs for awhile.
How often will you be online: Hopefully at least once a day. Hoping to play with 2 other friends (Ninjazombie, Glaivekill) Where I usually build and mine, they do tech and other stuff, but I have been learning machines.

You and your friends have been added.

Welcome :)

glaivekilI

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: glaivekill
Why would you like to join: Couple friends are also interested, and we've played various versions of FTB on other servers together. Always good times
How often will you be online: Sometimes every day, sometimes only weekends. Depends on whether work sends me out of town

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: glaivekill
Why would you like to join: Couple friends are also interested, and we've played various versions of FTB on other servers together. Always good times
How often will you be online: Sometimes every day, sometimes only weekends. Depends on whether work sends me out of town

You have been added.

Welcome :)