Whitelist Server MCFantasy | GregTech | Plugins | 12GB Dedicated | Mystcraft Banned Only | Whitelist | 100 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Bl4ckR41nB0w
Why would you like to join: Well there arent a lot of gregtech monster servers out here and its not easy to find one ^^
How often will you be online: min. 6-7 hours per week
Do you agree to our rules: Yes

You have been added.

Have fun :)

Captain_Defect

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Captain_Dehfect
Why would you like to join: GregTech. I miss it, and virtually nobody has it on their server :(
How often will you be online: Almost every day, sometimes I'm on for 12 hours a day in the summer (being a student)
Do you agree to our rules: Yep.

Quick question: you mentioned a change in the big reactor casing crafting recipe but later in the post say big reactors is disabled. So is it enabled or not?

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Captain_Dehfect
Why would you like to join: GregTech. I miss it, and virtually nobody has it on their server :(
How often will you be online: Almost every day, sometimes I'm on for 12 hours a day in the summer (being a student)
Do you agree to our rules: Yep.

Quick question: you mentioned a change in the big reactor casing crafting recipe but later in the post say big reactors is disabled. So is it enabled or not?
You have been added.

You disable the Big Reactors that are in default monster and u download the new 0.3.4A2 .

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
Do this,

1. Delete Monster Pack.
2. Redownload monster pack.
3. Enable all mods in mods options on launcher except
Big Reactors-0.3.0A, JourneyMap, LycanitesMobs, MeteorCraft, Opis 1.2.0, SpecialMobs, ReiMinimap, BloodMagic, Dye Trees.
4. Download GregTech, ConfigMod, CoroUtil, BigReactors 0.3.4A2.
5. In launcher click Edit Mod Pack then click Open Folder and drag the new mods u downloaded into that folder.
6. Start the game and log in :)

Hope this helps you.

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: GuillaumeDeleu

Why would you like to join: I know quite a lot about FTB , especially TE3 or IC2 . I played on 2 whitelisted server before but they are closed now . I would like to start again on a whitelisted server with a friendly and small community .

How often will you be online: Two or three hours per day .

Do you agree to our rules: Of course I do .

Sickpuppets

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Sickpuppets
Why would you like to join: I wanted to find a server with Gregtech that was small, and friendly hoping to find that here.
How often will you be online: As often as possible likely 3-6 hours a day maybe more
Do you agree to our rules: Yes.

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: GuillaumeDeleu

Why would you like to join: I know quite a lot about FTB , especially TE3 or IC2 . I played on 2 whitelisted server before but they are closed now . I would like to start again on a whitelisted server with a friendly and small community .

How often will you be online: Two or three hours per day .

Do you agree to our rules: Of course I do .

Minecraft Name: Sickpuppets
Why would you like to join: I wanted to find a server with Gregtech that was small, and friendly hoping to find that here.
How often will you be online: As often as possible likely 3-6 hours a day maybe more
Do you agree to our rules: Yes.

You both have been added.

Have fun:)

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks ! GregTech looks great , I'll look forward on this mod .

EDIT : When I added the mods and launcher the game , it crashed because apparently of a duplicated file . I tried many timed and I got always the same crash . I tried to change the place of the folder of the added mods and searched on google .

Can someone copy his Monster folder ( with the added mods and the updated version of Big Reactors ) and share it on MediaFire or an other uploading system .

Last edited:

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
Add me on skype and ill help you.. Much easier to help you there then post multiple posts on forum :)

KouzTheGreat

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: KouzTheGreat
Why would you like to join: I am looking for a small closed community to get to know my fellow players and to get back into Minecraft after taking a few month break and I felt that this community offers that ability to me.
How often will you be online: Probably 3-4 hours a day.

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: KouzTheGreat
Why would you like to join: I am looking for a small closed community to get to know my fellow players and to get back into Minecraft after taking a few month break and I felt that this community offers that ability to me.
How often will you be online: Probably 3-4 hours a day.

You have been added.

Have fun and Welcome :)

RJJ

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:montin8
Why would you like to join: id love to join a mature monster server with other friendly educated players
How often will you be online: 5-6 hours a day, much more on weekends
Do you agree to our rules: absolutely