Whitelist Server MCDC Server|Mindcrack|Whitelist|24/7 Mindcrack inspired (application).

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jordydaman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Hobbs__x
Skype Jordydaman1
Age 16
Reason - Always loved playing minecraft in a sense of community and have played on other FTB servers before. I can't wait to get back into a friendly community and start playing again. I love the idea of sensible pranking and all other aspects of playing on a server. I will play daily.

Ulki99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ulki99
Reason: I have been been playing vanilla minecraft since early beta but lately i got a bit bored of vanilla. Then I found FTB and played it in singleplayer for some time and finally want to join a server, but all servers i was on got shut down. So i hope to finally have found a server that last more than a week and has a great community that is fun to be with.

jarroman1030

Jul 29, 2019
IGN jarroman1030
Skype Jacob gaba
Age 16
Reason: I fell in love with the Mindcrack ftb pack after Minecraft got boring for me and since then I have been playing on single player worlds. Now I'm looking for a good community to start up in. :) while I know a lot about the FTB pack I don't know much about online communities in general.

Saryy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Saryy
Reason: To by honest I'm not sure if I want to join yet. You haven't wrote much about the server (where is it based, where are your player based, for how long has it been running, is it real vanilla FTB or bukkit?). However, what made me interested is how you are not begging for players to join, but carefully picking them (at least it seems so by your topic). If that is really the case, your server is GOLD. Only think that good ruin it would be sh*tload of pointless plugins. I've been looking for ages for server that doesn't need any base protection, because you can actually trust other players, where being able to play is a privilege. If I finally found the right place, please, add me on Skype.

eriksters1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN eriksters1
Skype eriksters
Age 13
Reason ilove minecraft ftb and whitelisted servers are always better than open ones!
question: do u have competitions like on the actua mindcrack server, since this is the mindcrack pack! that would be awesome!

Lokarn

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION

IGN : i_Lokarn_I
Reason: I have been playing on a server hosted on my own computer for myself and a few friends for a few months now, but they have all moved onto playing other things, and never log in anymore. I have decided to look for a server to play on with other people to hang out
with and make new friends. I tend to pick up 2-5 new gaming friends in whatever games I play. I'm hoping that won't change anytime soon. I chose to apply to your server because it has been recently active on these forums, and because you seem to have a good
set of rules that fit what I'm looking for. If you decide to contact me via skype, please be sure to include that with your request. Thanks for reading my application, I look forward to building with you all soon.

Kickerz05

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kickerz05
Reason: I love Guude's 'Mindcrack' server and the whole idea behind it. I would love to become apart of a large, friendly community, just like the one we see displayed in Guude's server. In addition, I'm not too bad at building structures and I would like to contribute to the quality of this already great server. I'm on at least 2 hours every day and I will promise to stay as active as I can be.

jax28

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN? jax28
Skype? scorpionunit98 or curtisallen713 if that is what comes up
Age? 15
Reason? iv been looking for a fun server to play on for a long time that i wont end up losing all my stuff the day after i join. but i under stand if you dont accept my application

3088GhostShadow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? 3088GhostShadow
Skype? ghostshadow3088
Age? 16
Reason? I have tried multiple white-list servers on different mod packs, they all seemed friendly but were hard to play on because of the way the server was setup. I'm just trying to find a small community of players who are rationale and mature enough to constantly play with and maybe even talk to.

Jonte44

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION
IGN? Jonte_44
Skype? Jonte_online_44
Age?13 soon 14
Reason? I played on a vanila whitelist server before called silvercraft but i closed down and now im looking for a new one i lohe meeting new players and just having a chat

Thathuntermc

Jul 29, 2019
#Closed

Hello guys i'm here to tell you about my server. The server currently has 7 players that log on daily three operators TheAwesomeLink, shotiesp and PCYcodeath. we currently are looking for new players too join the server. if we like your application we will interview you via skype (this is mainly for the operators to get to know you and too make sure you are a good fit for the server). all you have to do is fill out a brief application. but first there are a few rules that need to be addressed.

RULES
1: No Griefing. No Stealing. No Cheating. No Hacking. No Spamming. No Advertising
2: No Asking For Op
3: Must Have Minecraft Premium Account
4: Must have Skype + mic

PRANK RULES
1: No Fire
2: No Lava
3: No TNT
4: Always Leave A Sign

APPLICATION
IGN?
Skype?
Age?
Reason?

STAFF MEMERS:
Closed
[DOUBLEPOST=1411368642][/DOUBLEPOST]
#Closed

Hello guys i'm here to tell you about my server. The server currently has 7 players that log on daily three operators TheAwesomeLink, shotiesp and PCYcodeath. we currently are looking for new players too join the server. if we like your application we will interview you via skype (this is mainly for the operators to get to know you and too make sure you are a good fit for the server). all you have to do is fill out a brief application. but first there are a few rules that need to be addressed.

RULES
1: No Griefing. No Stealing. No Cheating. No Hacking. No Spamming. No Advertising
2: No Asking For Op
3: Must Have Minecraft Premium Account
4: Must have Skype + mic

PRANK RULES
1: No Fire
2: No Lava
3: No TNT
4: Always Leave A Sign

APPLICATION
IGN?
Skype?
Age?
Reason?

STAFF MEMERS:
Closed

Thathuntermc

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.
Ign:thehunter789456
Reason:The reason why I want to join the server is because every day I go play on servers but I can find any that I really like I love mindcrack and always wanted to be in mindcrack but this server fells like a place I could call home[DOUBLEPOST=1411369163][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi.
Reason:The reason why I want to join the server is because every day I go play on servers but I can find any that I really like I love mindcrack and always wanted to be in mindcrack but this server fells like a place I could call home[DOUBLEPOST=1411369163][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi.
Reason:The reason why I want to join the server is because every day I go play on servers but I can find any that I really like I love mindcrack and always wanted to be in mindcrack but this server fells like a place I could call home

Thathuntermc

Jul 29, 2019
Please send the server ip to my email and my email is : [email protected][DOUBLEPOST=1411369505][/DOUBLEPOST]Please send the server ip to my email and my email is : [email protected][DOUBLEPOST=1411369541][/DOUBLEPOST]Please send the server ip to my email and my email is : [email protected][DOUBLEPOST=1411369594][/DOUBLEPOST]Please send the server ip to my email and my email is : [email protected][DOUBLEPOST=1411369627][/DOUBLEPOST]Please send the server ip to my email and my email is : [email protected][DOUBLEPOST=1411369682][/DOUBLEPOST]Please send the server ip to my email and my email is : [email protected]