[MC1.6.4 - V1.3.0] Stracciatella Modpack: Vanilla, with some fine shavings of mods

What do you think of the modpack?

• Total voters

Jyric_Qaewyn

Jul 29, 2019
my only problem is that I have a weird bug that makes the items that I collect (eg: punching wood) disappear! they spawn momentarily.
How long does that happen for? I believe it is a bug with one of the mods rather than the modpack itself but I'll look into it. Thanks for telling me.

ShaJam

Jul 29, 2019
It's seemingly happened since I played the modpack! Fine on multi-player through; I get the items I collect :)

Jyric_Qaewyn

Jul 29, 2019

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
One more thing about the capes as well, when I installed the mod through the new Official Minecraft launcher for 1.6.2 and I used the Forge version because I had Forge installed. I found that the Forge version is bugged and will crash you when you load a world in singleplayer. I did not test it on Multiplayer since, I knew the mod was the cause of problem because it said it in the crash log I installed the Modloader version because Forge has it's own version of Modloader. The Modloader version of the mod works fine so I suggest that you use that for the 1.6 update of the pack. Everything should work fine as well no crashes after installing the Modloader version. Keep in mind that you don't have to install Modloader you can still use Minecraft Forge.

Jyric_Qaewyn

Jul 29, 2019
One more thing about the capes as well, when I installed the mod through the new Official Minecraft launcher for 1.6.2 and I used the Forge version because I had Forge installed. I found that the Forge version is bugged and will crash you when you load a world in singleplayer. I did not test it on Multiplayer since, I knew the mod was the cause of problem because it said it in the crash log I installed the Modloader version because Forge has it's own version of Modloader. The Modloader version of the mod works fine so I suggest that you use that for the 1.6 update of the pack. Everything should work fine as well no crashes after installing the Modloader version. Keep in mind that you don't have to install Modloader you can still use Minecraft Forge.
OK, thanks for the information.