[MC1.10] Autobuilder options with built-in buildings and/or somewhere I can download user-created

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Starfang42

Jul 29, 2019
blueprints?

Failing that, is there a site with a repository of user-created Schematica files?

I don't really have the knack for base design, and my usual base ends up being a block of inter-connected 9x9s dug out of the underground, with the occasional larger room when I need it. So basically I'm looking for pre-made "parts" that I can put together as needed, so I end up with something looking more like a base and less like a cave bunker.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Look into Architecturecraft. It has all the parts to make good looking modern housing. Entry cost is only a bit of iron and wood, and you can use most blocks in your pallette. If you're stumped on how to design the layout,or even color pallette, take a walk through your neighborhood or take a peek at some real housing schematics for inspiration. When m short on ideas, I just Google floorplans; residential, commercial, industrial, historical, ect. If you have mods in mind while you're looking around, it becomes easier to plan for their incorporation.

Edit:. If you build parts of the buildings separately, you can piece them together like modern construction does with modular housing. This allows you to automate building, while having variation in styles between them. I highly recommend the RFTools Builder for this, but other options exist.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Install recurrent complex. It will not only generate a bunch of structures to explore, but it also takes over the existing towns and gives them a real nice boost. Instead of 5 or 6 huts all practically the same, you get big ol windmills and hotels and larger, more intricately built houses in the same general space.