MC Server Soft?

unaidedsteak

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! i wanna use MC Server Soft but i dont know how to set it up for Feed the Beast, i know they are releasing a dedicated FTB version soon but is there a way to do it now? or is there another program that is similar that will let me do the same thing?

Thanks!

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
i know the dev of that software. He is from belgium as well :p

But he is working on FTB support. Again like the same problem every other Server manager has, Forge changes the Console output so it needs to be coded to read the new console output that forge uses. He is coding it to be compatible but at this moment he is having exams. Il ask him to give me a update when i see him.

unaidedsteak

Jul 29, 2019
Haha! ok thanks! also how can i check Tick rate? i know its like a plugin or something but thats about it

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
i can ask him to implement something like that yes. It will probably mean we need to code a addition to the forge mod for the server but technically it is possible.

Milso

Jul 29, 2019
/debug start
then wait a little white and do /debug stop
in a debug folder you wind a file profile-results-{date}.txt
the tps will be at top
would love to know how to under stand the rest but cant find any good documents on it

---- Minecraft Profiler Results ----​
// Am I not running fast enough? :(
Time span: 289554 ms​
Tick span: 5791 ticks​
// This is approximately 20.00 ticks per second. It should be 20 ticks per second​