Whitelist Server MC Alliance FTB Infinity survival server Looking for More Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PKSutchy

Jul 29, 2019
New FTB Infinity Server and Team Speak server hosted by Creeperhost.

We are a group of friends who have been running a direwolf20 server since just before Christmas. But have decided to restart with the Infinity pack, we are also considering maybe adding a couple of other mods as well.

We are looking for a few Mature UK based people to join us on the server and potentially when the current package is up for renewal in a few months, to help us pay for the upkeep of it.

We like working as a team on the server with communal resources on common items in early game but plan on getting to the stage where we can go wild and build anything that we fancy including individual bases asap.

No Banned items or mods (Will be reviewed as need in the future)

An the main rule is to respect other players interests, property and buildings.

Just for info, one of the current players records for youtube and streams to twitch, so if you have any issues with that please don’t apply.

If you are interested in joining us please fill in the information below and I will get back to you asap.
The current plan is to add players slowly so we are looking for a couple of people to start off and for the server to be restarted within the next couple of days.

IG Name (Case Sensitive) -
Age -
Normal Play Time -
Play Style -
Favourite Mod -
Solo or Group -
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) -

ajm896

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - ajm896
Age - 18
Normal Play Time - I am a college student, so I play when ever my work load permits, but if the community is good, ill come around more often.
Play Style - Tech mostly, never really expirimented with the magic mods
Favourite Mod - Though I have never done much with AE I like the idea and want to try more.
Solo or Group - Group
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - Talker

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - dkittrell
Age -25
Normal Play Time -varies a lot, after work during week( 6pm mst) no set time on weekends
Play Style -automation and cave house
Favorite Mod - tie between thermal expansion and Tinkers, both are huge in my game
Solo or Group -solo, dont mind group tho
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - either, usually quiet either way but i do have ts

Other info: you said UK but thought i would put my app in anyway. Never played on creeperhost and would like to try the connection,I live in Arizona,USA. If your not ok with me trying it i understand and appreciate the time you took to look at my application

D

Deleted member 163074

Hi,
IGN: 6THE6REAL6
Normal play time: Few hours later in the day
Play style: Varies per server, i try to keep a different style each time to keep things interesting. This time possibly magic/nature.
Favorite mod : AE (+/- 2) Automate all the things!
Solo or Group: Usually solo, but i don't mind.
Typer or talker (TS): Either, i don't mind. I'll no doubt sit in the channel through out the day.

Hope to see you in game!
-Kyon :)

Last edited by a moderator:

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
Good afternoon,
IGN: LegendOfStuff
Normal play time: alot on weekends after sports, maybe a hour or two on weekdays
Play style: like to experiment new things and see how they function, also like a spread out base not all in one building
Favorite mod: thaumcraft
solo/group: group
Typer or talker: im usually pretty quite on the server but i like to listen to conversations over teamspeak and just hear what people have to say abd answer they're questions if they need help

Thanks,
Legend

Raider10

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - xRaider10x
Age - 18
Normal Play Time - Casual, got school. But will play for at least 1-2 hours a day
Play Style - I enjoy using the technical mods
Favourite Mod - Ender IO, the conduits are fun
Solo or Group - Solo
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - Typer, sometimes talker (depends if people are actually online)

RandomBlocksGaming

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - ICON_ELEMENTZ
Age - 17
Normal Play Time - I have school so times vary, but I will try to play as often as possible
Play Style - I usually make a temporary base to gather up resources than make an actual base
Favorite Mod - Usually it is AE or Ender IO but recently I have been playing around with witchery and want to dapple with that
Solo or Group - solo
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - talker

Beuf0816

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - SDSUJackalope
Age - 21
Normal Play Time - 7 pm - 4 am GMT (Chicago,USA Timezone)
Play Style - Building, Automater, Computer Crafter
Favourite Mod - Chisel
Solo or Group - Either
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - EIther, depends on the usage of TS

cibastian

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - cibastian
Age - 17
Normal Play Time - usually 17:00-19:00 (GMT + 2) but it varies
Play Style - usually just mine, and then build tech and automation (I am bad at making stuff look good so not much of a builder)
Favourite Mod - Tied between Botania, Blood Magic, and Ender IO
Solo or Group - I usually play solo but I do enjoy having some partners
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - I am a typer, and I'll be glad to join you guys in TS

triggeruk54

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) -triggeruk54
Age - 32
Normal Play Time - 1800 - 2200 gmt
Play Style - like to have a go at all mods
Favourite Mod - thaumcraft
Solo or Group - group
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - both

I'm from the UK

Pyrobob

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - Hookamenace
Age - 30
Normal Play Time - Daily anywhere from 1 hour to 8 hours
Play Style - I build big projects, medieval stuff mainly with a modern twist (industry stuff from the mods)
Favourite Mod - hard to say, but my fav is the classics, IC2
Solo or Group - I typically build solo, but the more the merrier if anyone would like to join me
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - Don't have teamspeak, but I could get it

PKSutchy

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the applications, Ive responded to a few of you about whitelisting you.

The plan is to start people joining slowly. So i may get in touch with more of you over the next couple of weeks to see if you are still interested in joining us.

An for any one else wanting to join, please feel free to apply still.

Kapersky

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - Kapersky
Age - 20
Normal Play Time - Daily 1-3h
Play Style - automation and magic
Favourite Mod - EnderIO
Solo or Group - Solo
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - talker

Urzah

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name - Urzah
Age - 50
Normal Play Time - Evenings 1 -3, more on weekends or holidays
Play Style - building, exploration
Favorite Mod - of the mods in this pack, Ender IO. Ars Magica, Mekanism, Applied Energistics are my overall favorites though
Solo or Group - Solo with community interaction.
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - Talker until family goes to bed, then typer

mattloveOHIOST5

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - mattloveOHIOST5
Age - 13 (Mature though)
Normal Play Time - I have school, so maybe 2 hrs, 3 times a week (except weekends :D)
Play Style - Like tech mods, enjoy making community builds
Favourite Mod - Tech mods (Especially IC2, TE, BC,)
Solo or Group - Usually Solo but will do group
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - I dont have Teamspeak, but I can get it :) So typer, I guess

Thx :D
Also, i'm in U.S. Hopefully that won't make this application not worthy.

Shekky

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - Shekky84
Age - 30
Normal Play Time - 4+ hours depending on how busy I am with kids and college
Play Style - like building a big factory of sorts with a lot of automation
Favourite Mod - ThermalExpansion
Solo or Group - Solo but will do group stuff as well
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - both and yes will most likely join the teamspeak server. prefer a more mature group of people

cppowers1

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - cppowers1
Age - 18
Normal Play Time - Anytime that I'm awake haha.
Play Style - I like to play until I can't play anymore, basically no progression is left.
Favourite Mod - Logistics pipes
Solo or Group - I prefer to play with other people, but I am not opposed to being solo
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - I might join teamspeak sometimes. Mostly on weekends I'll be a talker. but other than that I'll probably be a typer.

O2Hunter

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - Streetgost
Age - 16
Normal Play Time - 3-5h
Play Style - Automation
Favourite Mod - Applied Energistics 2
Solo or Group - I feel like playing alone, but wouldn't playing in a group either
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - Both, rather talk via TS3

Sircorp

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - Sircorp
Age - 47
Normal Play Time - time varies but about 3-6 hours day
Play Style - Mining and tech automation
Favourite Mod - was thermal expansion but falling for ender io
Solo or Group - either or depends
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) -talker never seem to remember or notice that words show up at bottom left of screen

Business owner and baseball commissioner for Dizzy Dean Baseball so depending on season and client load playtime varies

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
IG Name (Case Sensitive) - Steven_McWayne
Age -35
Normal Play Time - 2-3Hours a day
Play Style -Technical
Favourite Mod - Thermal Expansion
Solo or Group - More the Neighbour type with no problems of helping out
Typer or talker (will you be joining us on Teamspeak) - Typer