[MC 1.6.4] Utopia³ Server

Where did you first here about Utopia?

• Total voters

FunshineX

Jul 29, 2019
dWS35tQ.png

Private Utopia³ Server using custom modpack
Our server, our modpack, our rules!

Disclaimer: The Utopia Network does not have permissions to distribute its mods as a mod pack. However we have provided a list below of the mods we use, allowing you to manually download them and create the same pack.

Utopia³ Network on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Utopia3Network
Members:
Nemsun
WTFG33ks
FunshineX
DamnedSky
BevoLJ
Ako the Builder
Cento
TCG
DooDart
Mimerez
Andy
Beepat
Mdog
Kyle
Ego
GrumpyGamer

About the Utopia³ Modpack:
The Utopia³ Server and modpack are always changing. We have categorized each mod based on its stability, updatability, and general necessity. Core mods are mods that are very stable, have a history of being upgraded quickly, and are seen as something we cannot live without. Semi-Core mods are also very stable, but may take longer to update, or seen as something we could do without if an incompatibility or world-breaking bug arises.

All other mods will be placed in Bundles. Bundles may or may not be themed (i.e. Adventure Bundle, Christmas Bundle, etc), and will be temporary. Because of their temporary nature, we can add mods that other server may not, for fear of bugs or imbalance. Their use will be restricted to temporary dimensions, such as Mystcraft Ages, that can be easily deleted when the Bundle is removed.

This is another reason we will not seek to provide a private modpack download, as the pack will be changing very frequently and require too much effort by the network to maintain.

Installation and Setup Video:
Coming Soon

Mod List:
For mods used in our pack, along with which bundles are currently installed on the server, please visit the Utopia³ Forums:
http://utopia3.freeforums.net/thread/19/utopia-modpack-2f-download-links

The Utopia³ server is hosted by Creeperhost. Click here for more information on hosting your own Minecraft Server

Last edited:

bambiiable

Jul 29, 2019
Brilliant ! damnedsky , had to be the first one didn't ya ? XD[DOUBLEPOST=1385120230][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and would you mind Supplying a config pack atleast?

FunshineX

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah, configs, I'll work on that.

To those wishing to join we're pushing the server to the max right now so I don't think Nemsun has plans for any more invites.

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome To Utopia...

Week 3 Updates the Modpack with our first bundle - The Christmas Bundle.

Take a look at whats been happening so far:

Luk3

Jul 29, 2019
It would be helpful if you could list the mod versions because i'm having trouble getting all the mods to work together nicely.

NalyKalZul

Jul 29, 2019
i reckon this is a server for youtubers streamer only?
haven't played minecraft in a while now after the last 2 server i played and invested a ton of time and even some donations,to then go to a sort of suicide mode suddenly with fresh new idea's,that ruined everything :eek:.
kinda hesitant to to try and join server since,but ivé been looking around for a stable server with a hopefully open friendly atmosphere like the ftb dev server.

and by actively playing i mean on average 8`12h a day,while a bit chaotic i tend to plan grand despite my lack of building skill,so it a matter building a raw functioning building then over time tweaked it to make it look decent,but without loss of efficient design.
and i do excel at one thing whit building,i minimize server impact in my designs and allot late game parts are running on demand only.

and i don't mind becoming side-kick either,just expect me to run my own base also.
and with the new thaumcraft had a idea of a large partially floating base that is tainted garden as natural deterency of curious players trying to enter :D

FunshineX

Jul 29, 2019
There are 1 or 2 exceptions, but yes the server is meant for youtubers. It is also full for the current season sorry

Sammy D

Jul 29, 2019
Funshine you said the server is for Youtubers is it possible I could join the next season because I am a Youtuber.

randomcrazygamer

Jul 29, 2019
funshine so its only youtubers allowed on the server I am one but I don't have many subs or views but is it possible that I may b able 2 join?