MC [1.6.4] DM TeckMix Looking for players to try out my pack!

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Let me introduce myself. I am Dungeonmaster372 A.K.A Dunge, I am a little new to modpacks and such, but I have played most of them. I have tried my hand at creating my own mod pack and finally the time has come to make a post about it. I have a mod pack that is centered around GalacticCraft and I feel that things are a go. The list below is a list of mods included with the pack.

ArmorStatusHUD - bspkrs
Applied Energistics - AlgorithX2
Aroma1997 core - aroma1997
Aroma1997's diemnsional worlds - aroma1997
Aroma1997's Backup - Aroma1997
ATG - ttftcuts
BackPack - Eydamos
BDlib - BDew
DirectionHUD - bspkrs
StatusEffectHUD - bspkrs
BiblioCraft - Nuchaz
Bibliowoods (natura, BoP, Forestry, Highlands) - Nuchaz
Big Reactors - Erogenous Beef
Binnie Mods - Binnie567
Biomes o' Plenty - Amnet
Buildcraft - Covert Jaguar
Buildcraft additional objects - Flow86
ChickenChunks - ChickenBones
CodeChickenCore - ChickenBones
CoFH core - KingLemming
CompactSolars - cpw
ComputerCraft - Dan200
DartCraft - BlueDart
Denlib - Denoflionsx
DenPipes - Denoflionsx
DenPipes(Emerald) - Denoflionsx
DenPipes(Forestry) - Denoflionsx
Dragon API - Reika
Emasher Resource - Emasher
EnderStorage - ChickenBones
Engineers Toolbox - Emasher
Enhanced Portals - Alz454
Equivalent Exchange 3 - Pahimar
Evoc - ProfMobius
Extra Utils - RWTema
Factorization - NeptunePink
Flat Signs - Myrathi
Forestry - SirSengir
Forge/FML - LexManos, cpw, …
ForgeIRC - ShadwDrgn
Forge Multipart - Chickenbones
GalacticCraft - Micdoodle8
GasCraft - Emasher
GateCopy - Denoflionsx
Gendustry - BDew
GeoStrada - Reika
Hats - iChun
Hatstands - iChun
Highlands - sdj64
Hopper ducts mod - FyberOptic
IndustrialCraft 2 - IC2 Dev Team
IC2 Neuclear Control - IC2 Dev Team
Inventory Tweaks - Kobata
Iron Chests - cpw
JABBA - ProfMobius
Magical Crops - Mark719
MicdoodleCore - Micdoodle8
Minefactory Reloaded - skyboy026, Powercrystals
Mobius Core - Professor Mobius
Modular Powersuits - Eximius88, Andrew2448
Mystcraft - XCompWiz
NEI addons - BDew
NEI Plugins - Mistaqur
NotEnoughItems - ChickenBones
Numina - Machinemuse
Obsidiplates - Myrathi
OpenBlocks - Mikeemoo
Openmodslib - Mikeemoo
OpenPeripheral addons - Mikeemoo
OpenPeripheral Core - Mikeemoo
Power Converters - Samrg472, PowerCrystals
Plugins for forestry - Denoflions
Portalgun - iChun
Portalgun sounds - iChun
PowerCrystals Core - Skyboy026, PowerCrystals
PowerSuit Addons - Andrew2448
Quarry Plus - Denoflionsx
Railcraft - CovertJaguar
ReactorCraft - Reika
RemoteIO - DmillerW
RotaryCraft - Reika
SoulShards - ShadowDragon
Steve's Carts 2 - Vswe
Switches - Myrathi
Tinkers Construct - mDiyo
ThaumCraft - Azanor
TaumicTinkerer - PixlePix, Nikosune, vaskii
Thermal Expansion - CoFH Team
TMechWorks - mDiyo
Twilight Forest - Benimatic
Universal Electricity - Calclavia
Wireless Redstone-CBE - ChickenBones
Xact - Xhamolk_
Walia - ProfMobius
Rei's Minimap - ReiFNSK

I would like for you guys to give it a shot. The Pack code is 1786. Use the 0.1.5 version as it is the most stable. I will be updating it soon. I am just waiting for the mods to update to 1.7 in the near future. Some of these mods are fairly new to modpacks including GalacticCraft. I felt that the previous GalacticCraft mod pack was lacking some teck mods to make it awesome in its own right. If you agree then check this pack out. If you can when you try it and like it, please leave me a comment here and let me know what you think.

Your Friend,
Dunge

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Dunge here again,

I wanted to add something about myself. I am 32 and disabled for normal work(recieve a U.S. disability check). I spend most of my time on minecraft and minecraft related stuff. Making posts, doing research, and all the stuff that goes with running and maintaining a mod pack. I want to let you guys know that I enjoy this stuff and this game. I want to bring my favorite mods to life. If you have any information on what would make my modpack better please let me know and I will work on it. I wish to have enough of an audience to make this pack featured on the launcher so please follow the links below to my website and forums as well and register with me I will be working in a server model as well. So if you like the modpack as it seems please post below or on my website(after registering of course) and let me know what you think. I have more plans in the future as well. This is just the begining for me. I also have my own youtube acount too. The links will be listed below.

Website

Twitter

You Tube

I want to thank anyone whom has followed me and my videos. I want to let you know that I want this more than anything so please if you wish to join a community that will take pride in the modpack that supports their interest then come help me make it happen for you.

Your Friend,
Dunge

KuroiMitsukai

Jul 29, 2019
First you get a forum hug for using GalacticCraft. I'm gonna give this a try and I'll get back to you when I have my final impressions.

Reactions: RealSketch

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
In the near future I will be updating all the mods in my pack to 1.7. Assuming that all the mods don't have any majorly affected world gen that would affect my current LP world. I will be testing the capabilities of the newer mods in the up and coming weeks, Mean time you can keep up with my vids here

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Comments: Why not Zan's minimap? I do not like that the life bar is not in place, but the top left. The Hat's mod is totally silly, you tend to morph mod. It's just an opinion! Sorry my bad english, i use google translate!

Dragontox1

Jul 29, 2019
Comments: Why not Zan's minimap? I do not like that the life bar is not in place, but the top left. The Hat's mod is totally silly, you tend to morph mod. It's just an opinion! Sorry my bad english, i use google translate!
You can easily switch out minimaps, the life bar can be set to normal in the dartcraft config(under zelda hud), hat's may be silly but they still are fun to use for a lot of people. Overall I really like this modpack. Will you update to 1.7 when possible? if so I will definitly switch my server over to use this pack if the rest agrees on it.

Thanks for the great pack

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
You can easily switch out minimaps, the life bar can be set to normal in the dartcraft config(under zelda hud), hat's may be silly but they still are fun to use for a lot of people. Overall I really like this modpack. Will you update to 1.7 when possible? if so I will definitly switch my server over to use this pack if the rest agrees on it.

Thanks for the great pack

Yes Dragontox1 I will be updating as soon as the mods update to 1.7. I want to add that I do not like zan's mini map. I will be testing the updated version of hats for the next update but currently I am having issues with hats saving options. What I mean by this I have a hat that I had equiped and when I choose to remove it, and close out of mc and restart, it is back on. So if this problem persists I will have to remove hats but I may add a new mod for a replacement not sure what tho

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019

Like I said in my reply to dragon I will be removing hats and I do not like zan's.

Reason: Zan's don't, at least not the ones I have tried, have a filter to whats displayed in the mini map and players don't show up on the mini map. I like REI's due to the fact that there are many different configurable options to these lines. I may add the morph mod as a replacement. I wont remove hats till I get a chance to test the latest hats update to see if the issues I am currently having are fixed.

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
I didnt see a seperate posting site for change logs I will post here in hopes that it don't get deleted.

V 0.1.6 Removed Hats and hats stand but added mekanism
V 0.1.5 Added corrected configs
v 0.1.4 added more detailed confis and fixed mod jar files
v 0.1.3 added minor configs
v 0.1.2 attempted fix on previous configs
v 0.1.1 accepted first release of modpack w/ initial errors

This way so its documented on my improvement technique. I should now be at a point where adding and taking away from the modpack wont be too much of an issue. I am currently planning on updating to 1.7 as soon as the new mods are ready. I am hearing rumors that xycraft will be back during 1.7. soaryn made a post about new blocks being picked for the next build. I will definitely be adding that in as soon as it is ready as well. My series will continue to cover mc v 1.6.4 till I have at least roughly 86% of the modpack then my vids will cover the latest update of the modpack, at the time of restart. Behind the scenes I will continue to update as best I can. Please let me know how I am doing and if there something you don't see that you would like to see then let me know.

Also planned for the future. I will be continually adding and removing mods from this pack, to bring the best this modding community has to offer. I am really enjoying the whole experience thus far. I am a part of a growing community. This is coming from someone whom is not really fond of public relations. Since starting the FTB project with my server I felt confident in my abilities to get things done. I now have quite a few you tube videos around. Most of them either centered around the ftb stuff I am currently doing and more from the server I play on (which currently is only vanilla). I will continue my work on here and you tube to bring forth a good setup for a modpack and a good "Free Build" server play experience. I right now do not have server side files, but I do plan on getting those files uploaded as soon as I am done recording Season 1 SSP lets play vids. I want to thank you guys, and the FTB team for making this possible.

Important links:

Website

Twitter

YouTube

FaceBook

Thanks again,
Dunge

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the hugs! &>Hugs<3 :D
I really love dartcraft ;)

Latest version comming soon:

V0.1.7 : Will contain mekanism tools, and mechanism generators

Remember if you want something added to the pack visit the above post containing the website and other various ways of getting in touch with me. I will answer any and all questions you may have on the mod pack. If you want to make suggestions, I will take them under careful consideration. Thanks again for all your input so far.

Your Friend,
Dunge

Last edited:

Zorkk

Jul 29, 2019
Like I said in my reply to dragon I will be removing hats and I do not like zan's.

Reason: Zan's don't, at least not the ones I have tried, have a filter to whats displayed in the mini map and players don't show up on the mini map. I like REI's due to the fact that there are many different configurable options to these lines. I may add the morph mod as a replacement. I wont remove hats till I get a chance to test the latest hats update to see if the issues I am currently having are fixed.

Just wanted to comment that you must have missed the config/settings page for zans as you can configure it anyway you want. Show all, hostile, or just passive mobs. Players with or without their headgear, etc

Z

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
No I didn't, but allow me to rephrase what I wrote. I meant that there was no way in game to configure it, sorry for the misconfusion. I want it to be easy to change up the settings from with in the game. Not everyone is knowledgeable with configs.

Zorkk

Jul 29, 2019
No I didn't, but allow me to rephrase what I wrote. I meant that there was no way in game to configure it, sorry for the misconfusion. I want it to be easy to change up the settings from with in the game. Not everyone is knowledgeable with configs.

That's what I mean. I didn't say config file. There is a whole settings page where you can change everything. Zan's > Rei's You only need to remap all the other 'm' keybindings to something else so zans config page comes up.

Sorry for the confusion

Z

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I mean. I didn't say config file. There is a whole settings page where you can change everything. Zan's > Rei's You only need to remap all the other 'm' keybindings to something else so zans config page comes up.

Sorry for the confusion

Z

I chose Rei's over Zan's due to the ease of use from startup. I always had issues with Zan's due to having to figure out which mods had everything defaulted to the m key. I never had this issue with Rei's and thusly I felt, that this would be the best for new players whom, don't have much knowledge with configs. I do not plan on switching it out for zan's cause to me Rei's does the same thing that zans does cept its easier out of the box to keep working.

You could argue this with me all day, I am sure. I just prefer Rei's over Zan's since I always had issues with Zan's.

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my latest youtube video covering:

Mekanism's 5x Ore Processing

Please let me Know if there is something you see that needs improvement, and/or if you would like to see more vids.

Thanks again for you guys giving me feedback on this. I love answering questions and hope to see more suggestions.

Will be starting again on, updating mods to 1.7.2 in near future.

Your friend,
~Dunge