Whitelist Server [Mature][Teamspeak][Skype][1.2.1]Infinity 1.2.1

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
I made a post on reddit about a server I had for a few friends. Long story short, our server got old and we wanted to play on something new and great. BOOM Infinity came out, and since then we migrated to infinity. Our group consists of about 15 people with 10 players playing everyday. We use skype and teamspeak for chatting outside the game, and everyone i welcome to join.

I currently run the latest (1.2.1) Infinity mod pack on a dedicated server located in NA, We haven't run into any connection issues, and we have people on there way to late game, and people who like to take it slow. Im just looking for a few extra people that would like to join on our endeavor to build some awesome things, and grind the hell out of Draconic Evolution, and my personal favorite, BEES. If you would like to join, just post here and I will respond ASAP. We are just looking to expand are AWESOME group and dont be afraid, we have people from all over the world with lots of character.

• There aren't any banned items and only one restricted item, the book binder (You can still make your own worlds, I just want to keep track of whats created).

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Received a few PM's, and was able to meet a few of you. Although, Still looking for a few people.

Tonsxoxfun

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there. id love to join, IGN: Tonsxoxfun
ive been playing modded MC for 2 years or so and am looking for a nice friendly community to play with

Nongwin

Jul 29, 2019
Can I also get whitelisted? IGN is Nongwin, I'm an experienced modded MC player. Also mature :)

silvertab

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: silvertab
Been playing minecraft since the alpha came out, big fan of all the tech mods, looking for a great group of people to build some cool stuff with!

BeddingPlants

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'd like to join you guys if thats cool.

IGN: beddingplants

I recently got back into MC and it'd be great to play on a server. Kinda tired of messing around in SSP.