Mattin's Feed the Beast - SMP Series

Mattin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! My name is Mattin and recently I've decided to start up a series in the Feed the Beast modpack on a server I've been playing on for a little while now.
The plan (fingers crossed) is to get up a new video every other day, So Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!
So stay tuned here or at my channel if you like any of my videos for any future updates on the series!

Episode 1 - Here we go again!..

Mattin

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 2 - The Best Laid Plans...

Episode two is up of my Feed the Beast SMP series!
Today I go out and explore the Over-world for the first time, and try to find a place to call home..

Any feedback is more than welcome, and as always if you've enjoyed any of my videos please, leave a like or sub as it really helps me and the channel out! ^^

Mattin

Jul 29, 2019
The server's been having major issues these past couple of days. Hopefully the admins get these fixed soon and I'll try to get an episode up for the weekend! ^^

Mattin

Jul 29, 2019
Feed the Beast - Episode 3 - Of Mice and Men..

Today I achieve very little, at the price of very much...

As always any feedback is welcome, and like/subs are always super appreciated!

Thanks for watching! ^^

Mattin

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly the server host doesn't want me revealing the IP address, as it's currently a private server between a few select people. But I may be joining a server soon which has a website and regular contests for entry.. So stay tuned!.. As who knows, maybe some spots will open up!
^-^[DOUBLEPOST=1355254088][/DOUBLEPOST]Feed the Beast - Episode 4 - ..Often Go Wrong..

Today we ditch the words "Multiplayer" and "SMP" from the series, as we give playing on a server at the very least a brief hiatus, whilst I try to find somewhere a little less laggy to play on.
I also get to work on laying down the foundation and plans for what should be an awesome LP series!

As always all feedback is welcome! And if you enjoyed the video please 'Like' and 'Subscribe' as it really helps me and the channel out! ^-^

Thanks for watching! :)