Closed Master infusion stone duplication

N

neomatamune

Summary of the problem Master infusion stone duplication

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? I used a combination of JABBA's BSpace Barrels and Extra Utilities' Transfer node to automate the crafting of minicio essence to zivicio using a master infusion stone.
But when there not enough essence to start the crafting instead of doing nothing it start duplicating my master infusion stone (more speed ugrade for the transfer node equals more infusion stone)

Mod & Version Extra utilities : 1.2.12
Magical crops : 4.0.0
JABBA : 1.2.2_1.7.10

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Create a autocrafting grid with 4 linked BSpace barrels around a chest (tried with minichest and enderchest, work as well).
Put a master infusion stone in the chest.
Put minicio/accio/crucio/imperio essence in the barrels.
Put a crafting table in front of the chest.
Put a transfer node in front of the crafting table.
Add a chest to output the transfer node.
Upgrade the transfer node with a world interaction upgrade (and speed upgrade to see it faster)
When the barrels have less than 4 essences in them the master infusion stone should start their duplication.

Known Fix Found no workaround yet. But when I used this method on 2.5.0 it didn't duplicate the infusion stone.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Yup,

Here's how to fix this: Remove any of the mods involved. I can't fix this without doing that or removing mechanics (which there's nothing to turn off). These mods didn't update and change the mechanics, so it was not just recently introduced. I've known about it for a while now.