massive wither skeleton spawn

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
i been trying to track down issues with server lag I have massive spam of this in my logs a few times a sec
http://pastebin.com/P6RXX0Yq

and running opis i discovered wither skeletons are having a massive amount spawned, it jumps from 0 to as high as 7000+ and any where in between as it updates

the server is only 4 days old

and is running direwolf20 with me getting a few latest versions of some of the mod packs within it

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
/cofh killall

Also that picture of your lag made my phone lag

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
Who cares why. time to farm wither skulls and collect soul sand and get insane amounts of nether stars

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
This could be bad for servers ya know.....

Don't happen to have soul shards and someone with access to spawning in items

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
/cofh killall

Also that picture of your lag made my phone lag

command is not working i think something is spawning them like mad or theres so many its just glitching

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
Also to note these are Ender IO mobs when i got close to them and some one on my server says something that Ender IO has an issue spawning wither skeltons like mad. but i cant find any help about this on the net

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
Found issue this config line in enderio

replacewitherskeletons {
# Separates wither and normal skeletons into different entities, enables the powered spawner to treat them differently [EXPERIMENTAL - MAY CAUSE ISSUES WITH OTHER MODS]
B:Misc=false

is set to true by default
make it false to avoid that

Reactions: pc_assassin

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
command is not working i think something is spawning them like mad or theres so many its just glitching
I have never seen anything like that and have no idea what is causing it. But if /cofh killall isn't working, turn it to peaceful mode and all the mobs will just disappear. At least it would fix the lag so you can move around and figure out what's going on. Once they are all gone, turning off peaceful mode might allow you to find the source of them.

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
I have never seen anything like that and have no idea what is causing it. But if /cofh killall isn't working, turn it to peaceful mode and all the mobs will just disappear. At least it would fix the lag so you can move around and figure out what's going on. Once they are all gone, turning off peaceful mode might allow you to find the source of them.
issue is fixed now see post above for cuase