Massive Nuclear Facility (fully functional)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

captainjack85

Jul 29, 2019
Named after...myself...I built the Captain Corporation on an old server that's long since died but the memory of it remains in both screenshots and video. The idea was to create a nuclear facility that was both over-the-top aesthetically and mechanically.

This screenshot was taken before the electric fence was installed but you get the idea! If you want to see whats inside than check out the video...it starts a tad slow but if you watch it all the way to the end you'll find that whats below-ground is...quite interesting!
CaptainCorp.jpg

If you'd like to see the video click here!

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
I had to change my pants after i saw that video 5months ago. Outside design was not really my taste but overally its masterpiece. Futuristic and diabolic style blended together... ahhh nerdgasm! Also that ending was great! You really are great builder captainjack.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
This facility is pretty awesome. I would love for this to be a world download but I'm guessing you guys wont do that.

Ps2K

Jul 29, 2019
For a while I've been thinking on something I should build in FTB. A good looking powerplant is certainly a good idea!