Massive Farms/Factories! - Show us yours!

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Greetings! Trusty users and guests.
I've always been a huge fan of unnecessarily big farms/factories - since those sugar canes/cacti farms in Tekkit Classic - monstrosities, aren't they? I'm not even going to talk about EMC farms - those were... Like, orgasmic for lovers of OP things, like myself.
Massive cobble gens, producing all that lovely cobble at astronomical speeds - that was simple lag full entretaniment. Seeing 1K, 10K, even 100K cobble per sec appearing and filling your already full AE system is... Simply beautiful.

That made me wonder if I was the only one - the only who actually enjoyed this kinda of thing. And seeing your creations would really be awesome! So share with us your huge tree farms, gigantic mob grinders, massive wheat farms - I'm sure all of us will like it, I'm sure I will. :D

Hope to see you guys's feedback! :)

Reactions: RealSketch

TheAwesomater

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings! Trusty users and guests.
I've always been a huge fan of unnecessarily big farms/factories - since those sugar canes/cacti farms in Tekkit Classic - monstrosities, aren't they? I'm not even going to talk about EMC farms - those were... Like, orgasmic for lovers of OP things, like myself.
Massive cobble gens, producing all that lovely cobble at astronomical speeds - that was simple lag full entretaniment. Seeing 1K, 10K, even 100K cobble per sec appearing and filling your already full AE system is... Simply beautiful.

That made me wonder if I was the only one - the only who actually enjoyed this kinda of thing. And seeing your creations would really be awesome! So share with us your huge tree farms, gigantic mob grinders, massive wheat farms - I'm sure all of us will like it, I'm sure I will. :D

Hope to see you guys's feedback! :)
HAven't done anything with EE2 forever, but the best things were the sugar cane farms with the bands and the energy condenser where they would glitch out and break, spilling thousands of items everywhere if you relogged without turning them off... :) ;)

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
If you look at my project its pretty clear i am huge fan of such madness. I have pretty huge picture gallery however i am not author of any of them. Most stuff will lack any description what they do and who actualy made them. Still interested?