Mariculture's Rutile ore

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
so I've been trying to get into mariculture, but at one point you really need to find rutile ore before you can progress. now normally rutile should spawn near limestone, but Mariculture's limestone has been disabled in Monster. now I know rutile ore still spawns through a configuration from the worldgen file from cofhcore, but my only question is... where does rutile spawn? I've yet to find it so I'm guessing it only spawns in certain biomes or y levels...

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
It spawn deep, like Y lvl 20 or so, you usually find it with some limestone next to it, or next to other ores.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
It spawn deep, like Y lvl 20 or so, you usually find it with some limestone next to it, or next to other ores.

have you even read the opening post? Monster has Mariculture limestone disabled, thus the rutile ore can't spawn near limestone, because there's no limestone to generate with
they've added rutile ore to the custom ore generation of Monster. now my question is where the rutile ore should spawn now with the new custom ore generation...
guess the only one who could help me is @Eyamaz

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
have you even read the opening post? Monster has Mariculture limestone disabled, thus the rutile ore can't spawn near limestone, because there's no limestone to generate with
they've added rutile ore to the custom ore generation of Monster. now my question is where the rutile ore should spawn now with the new custom ore generation...
guess the only one who could help me is @Eyamaz

And apperently you didnt understand me, since I read the first post, but it spawns near Y lvl 20 with limestone around, atleast ive found it with that, there is limestone from Emasher resource.

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
And apperently you didnt understand me, since I read the first post, but it spawns near Y lvl 20 with limestone around, atleast ive found it with that, there is limestone from Emasher resource.

The emasher limestone being there would just be a coincidence, it's very common :p

As for your question yusu, according to the cofh worldgen configs:
marirutileore {
I:BlockId=1054
I:BlockMeta=2
I:ClusterSize=4
I:MaxY=64
I:MinY=15
I:NumClusters=4
B:RetroGen=true
}

Reactions: Yusunoha

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
The emasher limestone being there would just be a coincidence, it's very common :p

As for your question yusu, according to the cofh worldgen configs:
marirutileore {
I:BlockId=1054
I:BlockMeta=2
I:ClusterSize=4
I:MaxY=64
I:MinY=15
I:NumClusters=4
B:RetroGen=true
}

thank you very much. I tried reading the worldgen file, but I didn't really understood everything, but this I can understand :p