Mana bean recycler

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
The six primary aspects are considerably more common than the compound aspects. If you want to even out the mana beans that you are getting from your farm, or if you want to exchange all your Lux beans because torches are just as good, here is a system to do it using Steve's Factory Manager.
2014-06-27_00.14.22.png
2014-06-27_00.19.07.png
Beans are picked up from the wooden chest, one at a time, in fuzzy match mode. This happens on the high pulse of the redstone receiver. The bean is placed via a Block Gate onto a Silverwood log. On the low side of the redstone signal, the bean is broken via the Block Gate and deposited in the iron chest. The two conduits take the six primary aspect beans back down to the wooden chest to be processed again, and all other beans go into the tube system that feeds the barrels. The whole system is driven by a timer, which is switched off when the chest is empty via a Comparator and a NOT gate. The timer runs at 0.2 seconds, so this system processes 5 beans per second. I used to use a turtle to do this, which was much much slower.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
awesome build and very efficient, if only mana beans could grow on silver/greatwood trees outside a magic biome...

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Ah... thats a good idea for special beans on-request.
Good idea - if you have a limited supply of beans and want some Vitium or Auram or other rare aspect then you could set the ducts to sort the ones you don't want back round the loop. I have about 20 stacks of each bean type, so I don't really need this system any more.