Malkuths Ultimate Feed The Beast Season 2

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Update 5/30/2013

Thats right I decided to do the work and prove that it is possible to change your feed the beast from 1.4.7 to Minecraft 1.5.2. And I did it.. At this point it is up and running.. Of course I don't have some of the mods anymore because they don't have a 1.5.2.. Most notably is Xycraft and Mystcraft... Mystcraft no issues wasn't using it this time around anyway.. Xycraft on the other hand.. Complete problem. Its going to cost me all my liquids to transfer anyway.. (new forge liquids update) so Thats no big issue.

But finally I can enjoy the new 1.5.2. Of course its not really Feed The Beast anymore since Im using MultiMc To load minecraft now.

I still have some other issues I can't figure out though Like no Sounds.... WTF is with MultiMC and no sounds? And No More GregTech.. Even after this video I did get it to work.. But its so unstable that it caused lock ups and memory leaks... Yes it did... How do I know? Well it was not happening when it was not installed... And it did when I finally got it to work.. Dumped it... And everything is stable again.

To bad I really liked some of the new things in gregtech... I might still try to get it to run.

Current mods I'm Using.

AdvancedMachines
BiblioCraft
BuildCraft
Chargepads
ChickenChunks
ComputterCraft
EnderStorage
Extra-Bees
ExtrabiomesXL
Factorization
FlatBedrock
Forestry
GravityGun
IC2NuclearControl
IchunUtil
IndustrialCraft
InventoryTweaks
IronChest
MinefactoryReloaded
AdnacedSolarPaneles
GraviSuite
ModularPowersuits
OmniTools
PortalGun
Railcraft
SouldShards
StevesCarts
Thaumcraft
ThermalExpansion
TwilightForest
ImmibisCore
Immibis-microblocks
Infinituebs
PowerConverters

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 9 and the new Railcraft Elevator and subway system I am adding to my Base is about to start!!