Making sure SP and MP are the exact same??

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Making sure SP and MP are the exact same??
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
So this goes for all mod packs I have noticed. Now you are probably wondering what I am talking about let me explain.
So has anyone ever noticed lets say you download a world on single player it has like very single thing possible in it. I mean like all dungeons all the weird things that when you make a server seem to never be there?
So here is the question how can this be fixed?
I want my server worlds to be the exact same as my single player worlds.
Now I think that the fix may be copying configs over to server side, but I am not sure if that is the exact fix for this.
So please tell me I am not the only one who has noticed this lol and also please explain some sort of fix for this.

BloodsMIsts

Jul 29, 2019
Do you mean that SSP seems to have more dungeons/world gen structures in their worlds then SMP? If not then you need to be more wordy in your explanation because I have no bloody clue what you are saying for the most part and neither do some others.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Or do you mean that there is different config/ and saved map in server.zip?

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Or do you mean that there is different config/ and saved map in server.zip?
Do you mean that SSP seems to have more dungeons/world gen structures in their worlds then SMP? If not then you need to be more wordy in your explanation because I have no bloody clue what you are saying for the most part and neither do some others.
Anyways yes dungeons, how there are usually like 10x dungeons and structures everywhere. Like the rouge like dungeons they will always spawn on single player but on multi they seem to never spawn unless the config is adjusted. idk maybe I am just going nuts ha.
And totally sorry guys it never notified me about this for some reason.