Making a place for ppl

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask about this.
But what im looking for are ppl that wanna play the mindcrack pack with me and some friends.
People that wanna learn or can learn me new ways for the mods, like how to use them in an awsome way or some nice tricks and so on.

But what i need is a place where i can buy a server i have looked around on the internet and tbh i have no idea whats good for a server that can hold 10 players at max ?

Any one that can help me telling where the good places are ? and tbh im not going to useing alot of money of the server. so it have to bee cheap place. maybe around 20-30 USD im going to use on it ? not sure if thats enough for a server ?

Hope you guys can help me :)

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
For a moment, only by looking at your avatar, I thought you were Xenophobe. That would've been weird... :confused:

I think the general FTBian way is to make an introduction thread in the intro section. Some people have found friends, others have found cute pictures of kittens!!!!

Sadly, this forum doesn't have a small-scale recruitment thread where people can post in if they are seeking 1-3 friends to gang up with and go adventuring together. Introduction thread is all there is...

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
okay :( its okay ppl dont really wanna join and that. but then what im looking for are a good place where i can buy a server then ? and what a server need to run for 10 poeple maybe ?

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
For a moment, only by looking at your avatar, I thought you were Xenophobe. That would've been weird... :confused:

I think the general FTBian way is to make an introduction thread in the intro section. Some people have found friends, others have found cute pictures of kittens!!!!

Sadly, this forum doesn't have a small-scale recruitment thread where people can post in if they are seeking 1-3 friends to gang up with and go adventuring together. Introduction thread is all there is...
I have just been thinking this very thing, a section for ppl of the same time zones to find friends/servers in there zones this I feel would be a helpful section, for ppl to post something along the lines of,

Hi I,m living in Ireland looking for a MC/DW or Ulti server uk or west eu hosted, with 10 or more ppl to build a town hub, experience with rp/te/ic2/bc plus most other ftb pack mods, most often play 4pm - 10pm gmt.

why bother you may ask, well the simple reason is the servers that ppl use are hosted in 3 to 4 spots on the planet atm "the main ones" if you are living near one the chances are lower ping, if your on the far side of the planet erm you get the idea, second is so ppl can find ppl that are same or near time zones, so play times will coincide.

Its just an idea but seems I am not the only one to have it.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I would suggest creeperhost.net, I've been using them for a while and they are pretty darn good. Excellent support, prices aren't that bad.

You can get a managed MC server 2-3 gigs of ram for between $20-$30.

--------

There are plenty more out there of course, have you checked out the server section on minecraftforums.net?

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
I have just been thinking this very thing, a section for ppl of the same time zones to find friends/servers in there zones this I feel would be a helpful section, for ppl to post something along the lines of,

Hi I,m living in Ireland looking for a MC/DW or Ulti server uk or west eu hosted, with 10 or more ppl to build a town hub, experience with rp/te/ic2/bc plus most other ftb pack mods, most often play 4pm - 10pm gmt.

why bother you may ask, well the simple reason is the servers that ppl use are hosted in 3 to 4 spots on the planet atm "the main ones" if you are living near one the chances are lower ping, if your on the far side of the planet erm you get the idea, second is so ppl can find ppl that are same or near time zones, so play times will coincide.

Its just an idea but seems I am not the only one to have it.
are 2-3 GB enough for a mindcrack server ? whit 10 players ?